Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one messaged you saying they packed your bleeping cones.
What you lying for? 🤥
Stop trying to make out that you’re a celeb & people recognise you, you sad sack of tit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her followers must be bought she averages on 600 likes a photo yet she has 64k followers 🤨🤨🤨🤨
Shes definitely either bought followers or just gained them from people HAVING to follow her from entering her fixed competitions and then after that not many liking her posts as her content is crap :unsure:😁

Reactions: 8
Woke up..had a wee..put washing on..made the bed..brush my teeth..have a coffee....beggy you are duller than dull..no we are not jealous..we are not trolls..we just have our eyes wide open and only follow you for the day your fake and dodgy arse account is closed down.. have a nice day beauts

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jeeeeez what on earth is she wearing today. Mutton dressed as lamb comes to mind

Reactions: 10
Felixstowe’s next biggest thing...today handing out 2ps tomorrow who knows where the world of insta will take her... 🙄🙄🙄 thys why most have never heard of you.
Do me a favour and duck off!! Stop pretending to be something you’re not!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t keep up with her, I keep missing stories cos I have a life and her life is her phone 🙄 ‘catch up with you... lot later’ 🤣🤣 not saying ‘beauts’ anymore Beggy? But you don’t read on here do you 😉 ‘what’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought home?’ ‘Money after taking you out’ says it all doesn’t it. ‘It felt weird coz I’ve never normally got any’ Beggy take the hint, stop spending all of your husbands money and go and bleeping earn your own you lazy old cow! Can’t wait to see what the nail tech does with her nails today, bright pink outgrown spades with glitter? 🤣 I don’t want her to have them done, she doesn’t tap anymore without them on!

Reactions: 13
Also just seen she slated her daughter yesterday for her cereal portion size, get shows us that for her breakfast she’s eating why looks like a chocolate bar? If she actually ate 3 decent meals a day she probably wouldn’t be so tired all the time! She really pisses me off!

Reactions: 8
For someone that has “body dismorphia” (if that’s how you spell it 🤣) why the duck does she wear clothes 4 times too big for her to make her look bigger? This women chats so much tit it’s unreal. Hun your not famous , people are probably looking at you thinking “that’s the bleeping wanna be off Instagram” not because it’s YOU.... your actually an embarrassment and stop kissing your teeth and sucking them all the time it’s VILE. Gets gifted all this tit yet never see her actually use it ..... your a joke Becky. You will never be insta “famous” duck off!

Reactions: 9
People saying Brooke looks like Molly Mae - Are people blind on instagram? Even Stevie Wonder could see that she looks duck all like Molly Mae 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does this woman think she is famous because someone comes up to her at work and says I follow you wtf love calm down your just an old hag with leather skin trying to look young and you have have no dress sense idiot

Anyone else get sick of her hair always tucking it behind her massive ears 😂 it looks tit and she still has roots

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.