Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she say ‘I wish we had got £250k - no we worked hard for where we are ?’ Where are you ??

You work part time dishing out dirty 2ps to 10 year olds in a tacky arcade? And your tacky badly painted house is something out the 90’s. The shoe room must smell like pure cheese 🧀

The wallpaper in the kitchen is simply hideous.

Hi Beggy - hope your account gets closed down soon 👋👋👋
She thinks she’s a high flyer! Fact is she’d have nothing without Jason’s input! His job pays for that house, the cars & the holidays, not hers. She earns about a grand a month that she spends on tat. Fact!! 🙄

Reactions: 8
I first discovered tattle as was interested in some of the Slimmingworld accounts. Having had a look through these threads for Becky I seriously can’t believe what I’m reading, and just how vile and personal most of the comments are. I’m shocked that there are adults who would spend their time and energy just bullying someone on here. Why not just unfollow her? Or, if you think she’s doing something wrong report her through whatever the right channels are (a few people have mentioned her competitions not being transparent).

Reactions: 6
She thinks she’s a high flyer! Fact is she’d have nothing without Jason’s input! His job pays for that house, the cars & the holidays, not hers. She earns about a grand a month that she spends on tat. Fact!! 🙄
I doubt she even earns that much, it’s not gonna be any more than minimum wage and she only does a few hours a week sitting in a box (can someone just lock her in there please) Probably gets about £800 a month tops.

Reactions: 7
I first discovered tattle as was interested in some of the Slimmingworld accounts. Having had a look through these threads for Becky I seriously can’t believe what I’m reading, and just how vile and personal most of the comments are. I’m shocked that there are adults who would spend their time and energy just bullying someone on here. Why not just unfollow her? Or, if you think she’s doing something wrong report her through whatever the right channels are (a few people have mentioned her competitions not being transparent).
You do know that you don’t have to read the comments on here don’t you?
I see many threads on this forum that I don’t comment on or read, so I skip by them. It’s really easy to do...you should try it 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You do know that you don’t have to read the comments on here don’t you?
I see many threads on this forum that I don’t comment on or read, so I skip by them. It’s really easy to do...you should try it 😊
I’ve done that for ages, but felt I couldn’t anymore without just saying something, call it a moral obligation on my part. Thanks for the advice though, I suggest you apply the same approach to her Instagram feed too and we’re all winners.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve done that for ages, but felt I couldn’t anymore without just saying something, call it a moral obligation on my part. Thanks for the advice though, I suggest you apply the same approach to her Instagram feed too and we’re all winners.
Ok bye bye then 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Close the door on your way out then hen 👋🏼
Thanks for the chat! Oh and please tell Becky we all said hello!
💁🏻‍♀️

Ok bye bye then 👋🏻
I do love Tattle, some people really tickle me 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
This is just my opinion and what i think from personal experiences..

I am genuinely shocked that people look & find her an 'inspiration'..

I'm sorry, WHAT?! Her behaviour is shocking and very concerning.. I think she does have a problem with food, her weight, her image etc.. I have struggled with an eating disoder and trauma from my childhood triggered it.. I had Bulimia and still struggle with the temptationto this day when things get a bit much. The bulimia was my way of controlling my anxiety and having some form of control of my life. Although it is a different eating disorder to anorexia, it is still an eating disorder and also seen and looked at as a 'impulsive and addictive behaviour'.. You can go from one impulsive and addictive (and also a coping mechanism too) behaviour, which for Becky was her anorexia but she has replaced the anorexia with the excessive spending and also the drinking. Of course, she can do what she likes and spend her money on whatever she likes etc BUT there isn't a day that goes buy where she isn't spending or buying SOMETHING! Its as if she doesn't buy it, she will regret it and will then think and think about the item she didnt buy so she buys these 'bargains' so she doesn't miss out. As for the drinking, go ahead and drink BUT ALSO look after yourself and your body! My mum is near her mid 50s and looks younger than what she actually is because she looks after herself and her health aswell as enjoying herself too. Nothing wrong with enjoying yourself but Becky cannot seem to help herself.. I'm a curvy size 14 now and i don't have a big appetite but i still eat healthy and decent sized meals every day.. She replaces the hunger she feels by drinking and going out shopping because they give her the 'feel good' feeling that she wants. Look at her when shes baught something or ordered something or decorated yet another room. All chuffed and excited and then its onto the next thing because she is constantly after that feeling..

If i was in the middle of my recovery and i came across Becky and heard/read her story about her eating disorder and struggles.. i would be thinking 'yes someone who understands how hard it is and has gotten over her struggles' and then i saw her and acting the way she does, i would then start thinking that what Becky was doing was the way to help me get better and get through it. Battling an eating disorder is bleeping hard and the way Becky is and the way she acts is sending out the wrong message. Her spending IS an addiction because she cannot help it. If she says it isnt, she needs to ask herself WHY does she need THAT many flip flops, clothes, candle sticks, candles that she doesnt even light etc.

Sorry for the long winded message, just thought I'd put my 2p worth in as someone who has been through and struggled with an eating disorder 😊

Reactions: 16
I totally agree with you! I understand people want to have a goss on a gossip sight but some of these comments are really low! How can anyone be so horrible the words some use absolutely shocks me! Please people just back of a bit she’s not hurting anyone she dose it like anyone on Instagram likes a laugh likes to buy stuff likes showing people it’s ok to buy cheap tat so what! But to be so personal wow 😲 shocks the life out of me!

I totally agree with you! I understand people want to have a goss on a gossip sight but some of these comments are really low! How can anyone be so horrible the words some use absolutely shocks me! Please people just back of a bit she’s not hurting anyone she dose it like anyone on Instagram likes a laugh likes to buy stuff likes showing people it’s ok to buy cheap tat so what! But to be so personal wow 😲 shocks the life out of me!
Yet you’ve gone on other threads and called someone a lunatic and a bleeping head.
🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I understand what people are saying about her 'not hurting anyone' but her behaviour IS!

If someone with an eating disorder was watching her stories whilst in recovery, they would think that because their in recovery, going out to buy this and that is okay and would help make them feel better and then when they feel like that again, they would go out again and again and again to 'get over and help' how their feeling and to make them feel better and the cycle continues. Of course its okay to treat yourself and buy new things but Becky buys something every single day near enough. Would you buy 50+ flip flops, candle sticks etc for the sake of it? There is no NEED to buy that many things just for the sake of it. When you have an addictive and impulsive disorder such as an eating disorder, you would understand.. Your brain would get to the point of justifying it to make you think its okay and that 'yes you need it' when you actually dont.. When i was in recovery, i wanted someone to just understand what I was going through and if i came across Becky i would think she could relate and i would then see and think her behaviour is normal and okay when it isn't.

She is classed as an 'influencer' which means she goes on instagram and influences people to do this and buy that and THAT is a dangerous thing when someone is getting over one addiction and replacing it with another.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
But your on here slating Mrs Hinch lol 🐸☕

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Totally different she’s a con artist not really at all fake as duck but Becky is a real person works a job hinch is conning the poor mate do your maths
What the duck are you on about lol Mrs Hinch is also a ‘real person’, she’s just got waaaay more followers and opportunities, if Becky had 2million followers she’d be the exact same, if not worse than Hinch. And do the maths? What maths ?! Absolute looney

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the duck are you on about lol Mrs Hinch is also a ‘real person’, she’s just got waaaay more followers and opportunities, if Becky has 2million followers she’d be the exact same or not worse than Hinch
Doubt it love! Becky doesn’t hide what her real life is hinch dose fake as duck

Reactions: 1
She classes herself as an “influencer” so she influences people, some with eating disorders have been triggered by her actions. The women with 100 mirrors in her house who actually stood in front of the mirror saying she wanted to cut off parts of her fat! Skin and bone ! The women is dangerous. She shares her constant binge drinking and showing how she doesn’t eat properly.

People have been sucked in my her constant non disclosure of gifted ADS and I have no doubt spent money they don’t have thinking she has bought it etc .... people have realised what she is like so have called her out on it. She’s nasty, she lies ( said someone wished her grandchild dead) and people are all seeing this. Best thing that can happen is her account is closed.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.