Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she say ‘I wish we had got £250k - no we worked hard for where we are ?’ Where are you ??

You work part time dishing out dirty 2ps to 10 year olds in a tacky arcade? And your tacky badly painted house is something out the 90’s. The shoe room must smell like pure cheese 🧀

The wallpaper in the kitchen is simply hideous.

Hi Beggy - hope your account gets closed down soon 👋👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi beggy 👋 don’t come the bollocks of if you want to know anything just ask because if anyone did you’d just block them ......how about you address the other things being mentioned on here your rigged giveaways, Brooke driving with her phone on her lap, why you never visit your mum, why do you spend so much money on shite have a think about these whilst your dishing your 2p’s out

Reactions: 13
i don’t care about he looks how she dresses, or even her foot long toes. But my heart sank when she said it’s bad news about her mum............. she said about it then in the next breath said in so many words how inconvenient it is cause she is busy and may be away.

DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT ??????????? NO REALLY DID I

If her poor mother has to go through what sounds a very nasty op. And she goes on her jolly’s she won’t just be some wanna be twit on insta. She will be lower than a snakes belly. Surely she would cancel her plans ???? It’s nothing special her old mans birthday that he really don’t care about and a few drunken weekends always or with her drunken friends.......... no son or daughter would really still carry on while their mother went through that. I have had to unfollow her I carnt get my head round how any one would be more concerned about her plans than her own mother’s health
I couldn’t believe what I was hearing too, if that was me I would postpone/cancel my holiday/plans and put all my energy and focus on my mother......jeez this woman is unbelievably 😳

Reactions: 7
I loved how she said she had heard these rumours. No Becky it’s blindingly obvious you read here lol

So sorry Mumof3 xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Feet? Look at the state of her skeleton legs 🤢🤢 actual camel legs, what are those humps on her knees! Vile
God that’s made me feel so sick 🤢 how thin is she I think she needs help

Feet? Look at the state of her skeleton legs 🤢🤢 actual camel legs, what are those humps on her knees! Vile
Q&A! Oh god it just shows how boring you all are ! I could stand 30 seconds.

Fast forward to the end - 28 minutes crisping up one section of her THIN, dry, haggard,snapped bleached hair.

You are BORING !
straw hair with black roots sort it out love your a mess

Reactions: 6
The DNA test reveals that Beggy....

IS a bleep.

Mate I’ve not watched her all of yesterday I’ve just been so cringed out by her I just couldn’t even 🤢
Watching her go on about her mum and how she’s pissed off because her mums illness is gonna ruin her holiday, what a disgusting, evil little grot bag. She is an absolute wrongen! She doesn’t give a tit about her mum she’s proven that and it’s very clear to see. Omg watching that q&a 🤣🤣🤣 I mean who actually does a q&a about themselves that nobody’s even asked for. Nobody gives a tit about your sad life we can already see it’s a complete car crash. ‘I probably should have got Jason to do this with me but obviously he’s not here’ not bleeping interested more like. Please tell me someone else noticed the way she picked her ear after she said that 🤢🤢 dirty rotter digging her plastic spaded claws into her lug hole! She probably has bright orange wax wedged under her fingernail that she will find later and that will be her inspiration for the new colour for her living room. duck raspberry it’s all about ear wax orange 🤢🤢 hilarious how she’s just admitted Jason completely ignores her and acts like she’s invisible, who can blame him you’re the most annoying cringy hag on earth and if you don’t eat something soon you will be invisible, you won’t even be 3D anymore you will just be this 2D walking talking mess flat as a piece of paper with 2 bits of string for legs. ‘Who makes all the decisions? Regarding the house me, regarding...’ could literally think of nothing that Jason has any choice in, but is happy for him to pay for it.. greedy money grabbing twit! She reckons he wears the pants in the relationship and he spends more money than her.. she’s completely deluded 😂😂😂 he has every right to treat himself when it’s his own money he’s spending! You’re spending his money and yours on bleeping bootsale tat and just because it’s cheaper it doesn’t mean you’re spending less because you will buy things when you don’t need them and buy a tit tonne of it!! Do you think maybe Jason and Brooke are grumpy in the mornings because you shove your bleeping phone in their face when they’ve just woken up and they just want to chill with their breakfast?! That could be the reason you stupid saggy tit. Making out she’s the one who does all the cleaning and housework 🤣 I don’t think so mate your house is filthier than a prossies hoop. She hasn’t got time to be ill 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you have more time on your hands than anyone I’ve ever known, but yes you keep pretending you have so much going on in your life 🙄🙄🙄 ‘who can hold their drink better.. Jason but actually I’ve got a lot better since I’ve stopped drinking Prosecco’ no Beggy it’s because you drink so much you’re now immune to it and it doesn’t affect you. That’s what happens with alcoholics. Your body is 90% alcohol hun. Wtf was that bleeping gremlin voice she did at the end? Claims she hates lord of the rings but does a perfect Gollum impression. Wow Mac and Phoebe have told her not to film the baby. Fair enough who knows who’s watching on that page, could be anybody! I’m glad they’ve told her to piss off filming them all the time she has no respect for others all she cares about is getting her phone out and filming every damn thing in sight! Why does she always say ‘obviously I’m off to work’ no it’s not obvious actually. It would be obvious if you work full time but you hardly ever work so obviously it’s not obvious however it is obvious you’re a twit.

Omg her ranting this morning 😂😂😂 how can she say she doesn’t read on here but seems to know everything that’s been said. I find it so funny when she gets pissed off 🤣🤣🤣 and the way she tries to speak like she’s not bothered and she’s clearly seething 🤣🤣 ‘if you wanna know if Jason has another kid just ask me’ why so you can block us? Or lie? 🤔 ‘you don’t have to make things up just to try and make yourself look good’ ok help me out here.. how on earth is that trying to make yourself look good? It’s about Jason not anyone else? She’s so unbelievably dumb 😂 I’m just gonna go and say someone has another kid that they never see to make myself look good.. yeah ok Beggy, pissed already I take it hun 😂 going on about ‘we’ve worked hard to get where we are’ no love Jason has worked hard and you’ve had it easy, doing duck all and spending Jason’s money left right and centre. She’s really trying not to get pissed off and make a joke of it, if you weren’t bothered Beggy you wouldn’t have just done 10 stories about it hen 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
No one told you Becky you read it on here you bleeping whack job...... go and hand out your 2ps that you work so hard at doing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Morning Beggy 👋🏼 aww you really should join in with the conversation on here, but no you won’t do that, you’ll go and run to your followers for your sympathy, poor little Beggy! You do the same sequence every time. We call you out on here for being a selfish daughter and then to take the heat off yourself you use us to get the ‘aww Becky that’s awful, those trolls are just jealous of you, blah blah blah’
You’re such a twit! You go on about being nice, being kind...Yet you’re a nasty, vile little witch!
Bet Jason wishes he did have another kid, that way he could get away from you ya psycho & that vain, witch of a daughter you both share!

Have a lush day at work
Missing you already 🖕🏼
See you on here later 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
And don’t bleeping come at us with the ‘If you have something to ask come and ask and I’ll tell you’ bullshit!

Remember when I asked about how the competitions you did were drawn & if there was any possibility that you could do the ‘picking of a winner’ differently. I asked very politely and what did you do Beggy? Oh yeah, you blocked me. So no, people can’t ask you anything that YOU don’t want to hear otherwise you block.
You are the biggest bleep ( along with Hinch & hypochondriac Linda) on Instagram.

*Anytime you want to unblock me though to have an adult, grown up discussion regarding the fixing of your give aways please feel free to do so*

Another dressing room picture !

Actually pissy myself it looks so awful. Come on iconic lights she’s going to take her face off on the light !!! Where’s the freebie ?

Reactions: 4
Sad Keeping Faith has finished.... Ahem, what about your Mothers illness? Oh yes forgot, shes been diagnosed at a completely inconvenient time. Because there a good time to be diagnosed with any kind of Cancer isnt there!!! Sick💩

Sad Keeping Faith has finished.... Ahem, what about your Mothers illness? Oh yes forgot, shes been diagnosed at a completely inconvenient time. Because there a good time to be diagnosed with any kind of Cancer isnt there!!! Sick💩
It’s also the best type of cancer don’t forget

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Love how she says ‘it’s been brought to my attention’ 🤣🤣 whatever Beggy, no one has brought anything to your attention, you clearly read on here and because you have no other content you’ve decided to address it! Next she will be saying ‘I’ve had tons of messages about what I spoke about this morning’

Carry on pretending anyone wants to talk to you about anything you twit!

Reactions: 12
Trying to pretend she’s not bothered , that put on smile etc . Why go on about it so much if you’re not bothered Becky ?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.