Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I have confirmation that dawn and all the crews lot have all back arrived safely and they’re all safe and well and now heading home’
🤦🏻‍♀️ WTF? Just chucked in a few extra words there to make ZERO sense.

This made me laugh more than it should of done!!! Surely you stop and think about what your gonna say before you film yourself? She blatantly just picked up her phone and just started talking. She couldn’t contain her excitement of ‘dawn and her crews lot arriving safely and back safe and well’ (see what I did there?)

What an absolute tool.
She never makes sense, when she posted a couple of nights ago on her grid, my teenage daughter said she felt annoyed reading it, it's her pet hate when people don’t use basic grammar. There was no punctuation at all. Before posting why doesn’t she read her post through, it’s a mess every time. She’s 40 yet abbreviates everything and misses words out that belong in the sentence. It’s so hard to read and it really does make her instagram look poor. The worst was when she wrote on her story ‘I smiles’ but then soon after did a video story and she actually said that!. I smiles?? I know some people are dyslexic, it’s possible that she is and I’m not poking fun but she needs to just be honest, or if she’s not then she should tidy up her posts. Dyslexia is nothing to be ashamed of after all.

Why does she report to us what everyone’s doing, why do we need to know Dawns on holiday, or Dawns arrived home, Brooke’s upstairs with Joe, Jason’s on a bike ride (again).... I swear she’s like cctv reporting to us everyone’s whereabouts all the time. It drives me mad. Yes, I’m glad they’re all home safe but why did we need to know. Do some arse lickers actually message her asking if Dawn and the crew are home safe? Bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She never makes sense, when she posted a couple of nights ago on her grid, my teenage daughter said she felt annoyed reading it, it's her pet hate when people don’t use basic grammar. There was no punctuation at all. Before posting why doesn’t she read her post through, it’s a mess every time. She’s 40 yet abbreviates everything and misses words out that belong in the sentence. It’s so hard to read and it really does make her instagram look poor. The worst was when she wrote on her story ‘I smiles’ but then soon after did a video story and she actually said that!. I smiles?? I know some people are dyslexic, it’s possible that she is and I’m not poking fun but she needs to just be honest, or if she’s not then she should tidy up her posts. Dyslexia is nothing to be ashamed of after all.

Why does she report to us what everyone’s doing, why do we need to know Dawns on holiday, or Dawns arrived home, Brooke’s upstairs with Joe, Jason’s on a bike ride (again).... I swear she’s like cctv reporting to us everyone’s whereabouts all the time. It drives me mad. Yes, I’m glad they’re all home safe but why did we need to know. Do some arse lickers actually message her asking if Dawn and the crew are home safe? Bizarre.
She’s mad telling everyone Dawns wearabouts whilst she is away, way to put your friends house at risk of being broken into Becky 🙈 I doubt any of HER followers care one bit about her friend being on holiday! Her mouth is as big as those saggy knockers of hers!

Reactions: 6
‘Brooke’s just text me, macs on his way, Jason’s asleep, dolly’s next to me’ NOBODY GIVES A FLYING TIT. She’s so desperate for anything to say because her account and her life are so bleeping boring. If she didn’t talk utter crap all day her account would be silent. She needs to put her phone down and go and find a life.

Reactions: 14
I'm so glad I found this site 😁 Thanks to butternut bav for the screenshot + fatgirlslim-ish for the shout-out .. I'd been having thoughts about Beggy for a good while , skipping through her dots with tap tap tap tap to get to one I thought might be interesting, thinking she desperately needed to get to Bravissimo for a correct bra fitting - smaller band & bigger cup love will support those puppy's ears - cringing when she stands in the mirror pulling her top out then up then down, turning side ways thinking she looks great with her twiglet legs + literally screaming when she says she feels fat !! I've hidden behind my hands when she's tried to film others who've quite clearly told her to F Off as they don't like it. And where are her neighbours? She clearly doesn't get on with them as we NEVER hear about any 🤔 Anyway, I just thought I was being nasty with all these thoughts but NO! All the lovelies on here think the same! Hallelujah! I wonder if there are loads of her followers who actually feel the same as I did .. they need to find us, we need to let them know we exist so they can release it on here. Thank you Tattle, I'm on here smiling and nodding way more than I ever was watching Beggy ☺

Reactions: 18
Ffs early menopause diagnosis again. Becky it’s hot, you’re due on (do I tell my followers I’m due on? no!) every woman right now feels hot and I often flush around my hormonal time, it’s nornal! Why on earth tell us, if you thought it was menopause you’d see you doctor, Becky it’s not a joke! It’s far worse than that, it’s not just a hot body. Stop diagnosing yourself and get your arse to the doctor and if you feel the need to tell us once diagnosed fine, but how many times have you said this during the heatwave.

Think my husbands going through early menopause, he’s having hot flushes too,

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I normally like her and think she’s fairly harmless however to tell world your due on is just one step to far 🤢

Reactions: 3
Ffs early menopause diagnosis again. Becky it’s hot, you’re due on (do I tell my followers I’m due on? no!) every woman right now feels hot and I often flush around my hormonal time, it’s nornal! Why on earth tell us, if you thought it was menopause you’d see you doctor, Becky it’s not a joke! It’s far worse than that, it’s not just a hot body. Stop diagnosing yourself and get your arse to the doctor and if you feel the need to tell us once diagnosed fine, but how many times have you said this during the heatwave.

Think my husbands going through early menopause, he’s having hot flushes too,
I've learnt more about menopause and childbirth on here than I anywhere else in my life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘Brooke’s just text me, macs on his way, Jason’s asleep, dolly’s next to me’ NOBODY GIVES A FLYING TIT. She’s so desperate for anything to say because her account and her life are so bleeping boring. If she didn’t talk utter crap all day her account would be silent. She needs to put her phone down and go and find a life.
She tells us because she is ‘VERY ACTIVE ACCOUNT AND STORIES’ 😩😩😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She had blood tests done etc a few months back, If she was menopausal they would have picked it up as she said they ‘tested’ for everything!
All the women out there who are genuinely going through the menopause and she feels it ok to mock it! The woman turns my bleeping stomach, I’d love to shake her and tell her to bleeping watch what she spouts as she doesn’t seem to have a clue who she is upsetting and obviously doesn’t give a duck either.
You can tell how sad her life is because all she’s been doing all week is hankering after Dawn & Shelly getting back so she can hit the gin. What a sad, messed up little life she leads!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Early menopause and due on. Ugh. If you are still having regular periods it won’t be menopause..... please Becky don’t belittle menopause it’s been hell for me.

She had blood tests done etc a few months back, If she was menopausal they would have picked it up as she said they ‘tested’ for everything!
All the women out there who are genuinely going through the menopause and she feels it ok to mock it! The woman turns my bleeping stomach, I’d love to shake her and tell her to bleeping watch what she spouts as she doesn’t seem to have a clue who she is upsetting and obviously doesn’t give a duck either.
You can tell how sad her life is because all she’s been doing all week is hankering after Dawn & Shelly getting back so she can hit the gin. What a sad, messed up little life she leads!!!
I want to shake her at the way she treats her mum,I lost my mum a year ago yesterday and wish she was here still in person,beggy will regret in time the time she wasted on not seeing her mum and just spending her days guzzling gin..Now listening to her saying she thinks she's going thru an early menopause cos she was sweating more,well beggy it was slightly hotter than normal and that was probably the reason why,I suffer from a condition called polymyalgia and the side effects are not nice,one is more perspiring than normal and the other is putting weight on due to the steroids I am on.To hear beggy trying to self diagnose herself and imagining she is going thru the menopause and such like makes me so angry,she has no idea what other's go thru,she is so self absorbed in her insta bubble of life and talking tit on her stories 24/7..Its amazing she wasn't sitting on Dawn and Shelley's doorstep to welcome them home,she wont be interested in their cruise,she will just want to crack open the gin bottle with them..

Reactions: 9
How many times does she wanna tell us she’s due on the dirty old scumbag 🤢 ‘I’m due on and I think I’m going through early menopause because it’s hot’ sorry but how can you be due on and be going through early menopause you thick prick. I’m feeling hot today, must be early menopause. How ignorant and stupid can you get. And by the way Beggy nobody wants to know that you’re due on, they also don’t want to know that you’ve had or are about to have a piss, and we certainly don’t want to know about your bloody, puss filled blisters! You’re a dirty disgusting freak and you need your head testing. She’s literally laying there waiting for a text from Dawn cos she can’t wait to get a drink down her throat. Funny how she’s ‘so looking forward’ to her holiday after she’s been watching everyone else on insta on theirs. She just has to copy and be a part of what everyone else is doing doesn’t she. She can’t just be happy for people, she has to be bitter and go on about her own holiday. Yet she’s always spouting on about ‘Don’t try and keep up with the Jones’s’ (I bleeping hate when she says that). Has she never seen rain before? Does she think we don’t have windows? Guess what beggy, we do know it’s hot or it’s cold or it’s raining or snowing without you having to tell us you bleeping stinky bollock. Go and get pissed at 11 in the morning and then moan you’re going through the menopause you absolute thick tit. You probably feel crap because you don’t look after yourself. Ever thought of that? No. Because all you think about is gin

Just caught up with Beggy’s insta stories from the last 24 hours. Very relieved that she didn’t mention POTTERING or POTTERY DAY...... oh no, the c#nt has replaced that with CYUTE and LUSH! Nothing, I repeat NOTHING that the battle axe has worn or will ever wear in the future can EVER be described as CYUTE! duck up you prick, duck up.

Reactions: 10
Omg the stamping around in the mirror like a bleeping horse with her cotton bud legs 🤢 wtf is she wearing?! She’s dressed like she’s going on a year 5 camping trip

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t stand her! How dare she mock the menopause, your hot Becky like the rest of the country due to the WEATHER... she has no idea how the menopause effects others as to joke about it is just wrong. She is a dodgy person!

Reactions: 3
Sorry as I think I missed it but does she think people aspire to have her lifestyle ? She dishes out 2ps to 10 year olds ? Never goes anywhere apart from the boot-sale and lives in a house out of the 90’s full of hideous tat and smelly 90p flip flops ?

Must be a joke ? She is living in a dream world if she thinks anyone would like to downgrade and live her life?

Becky nobody looks up to you ? Your sad little chav life actually turns my stomach.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.