Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you reckon this about Becky 🤔
Yes without a doubt. It’s exactly her words she used.

Also Becky. If you were having early menopause you would know about it. I’ve gone through menopause - my boobs are still where they should be, I don’t sweat in places I didn’t know I could..... read up on menopause it’s a hell of a lot different to what you think. She was due on last month now this month she’s in menopause..... seriously. Don’t make light, joke about menopause, it’s not an easy body transition for some females. I’ve had severe migraines, no periods for 20 months, bone pain, hot flushes, night sweats, irritability that makes me feel like jaws, tiredness that’s has nearly finished me off, weight gain and itching oh and allergies springing up all over the place.

But you know what Becky, I have an IG account with 70k + followers, I work 45 hour weeks yes more than full time, I pay for all my things, decline gifts through IG as I don’t agree with accepting things to advertise, it’s false and not necessary. so I’m not jealous.... and not a troll. Just a very hard working humble human being that pays my way.

And yes. You read right. I decline gifts, I always say that’s very kind but no thanks. It’s easy to do 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Begga is currently sweating in places she didn't know she had whilst resting her 13ft hairy pube feet on shellys ears 👍 aka meeting her mate

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Why does she keep wearing those awful strapless tops/dresses with no bra, they make her look so frumpy, they don’t suit her at all and her tits are touching her twiglet toes. Desperate for content again today she’s shown her ironing board 3 times 😂😂 ‘ironing is done I haven’t gotta worry about that for a few weeks’ while she pretends to clean by running the tap and turning it off again. She’s so filthy, she doesn’t even bother to wash herself let alone her house! ‘Right next job’ what’s that then? Sit on your arse and drink gin? Oh here we go with another patronising speech about how amazing she thinks she is and we’re all dirty filthy peasants. Her and Jason are couple goals??? 🤣🤣🤣 he doesn’t even wanna be around her he fucks off out on his bike at every opportunity he can get just to be away from her 5 storey gums and Olympic swimming pool feet. ‘So yeah we can go to dawns at 12 on a Sunday and end up saying sod it we won’t go home and sit there all night and get drunk... You will get there’ 😂 thanks begs, we all aspire to be like you. One of my biggest goals in life is to be able to sit in dawns garden getting pissed all day and shagging her hubby. Thank god I’ll get there eventually, hard work and dedication is the key!
I can’t believe she thinks that young couples are counting the days til their kids are old enough for them to be able to get drunk 24/7. Grow up you bleeping narcissistic, haggard old minge. Some people actually enjoy being parents and when they get older they know better than to try and act like a bastard teenager. Tragic bleep.

She’s just letting us know it’s hot again in case we hadn’t realised yet the bleeping stupid twit. What has she taken today? Her words are coming out at 100mph! Oh and she’s had another one of her imaginary friends round today. Which just basically means she’s gone for a nap
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she deleted it now or have I just missed it by swiping along too fast? 🤔
Yep she’s deleted it! Doesn’t read here though 😉🤫

I can’t believe she thinks that young couples are counting the days til their kids are old enough for them to be able to get drunk 24/7. Grow up you bleeping narcissistic, haggard old minge. Some people actually enjoy being parents and when they get older they know better than to try and act like a bastard teenager. Tragic bleep.

😂😂😂
I live for my kids there’s no way in hell I wanna drag them up as quickly as possible just so I can go out on the piss all the time. It’s all she thinks about. She has a serious problem and needs to sort her bleeping life out. My kids are my life. Obviously alcohol and Instagram is hers

The way she talks does my bleeping head in ‘it’s like a little docDA’ why doesn’t she just say ‘doctor’ properly? bleeping weirdo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

I live for my kids there’s no way in hell I wanna drag them up as quickly as possible just so I can go out on the piss all the time. It’s all she thinks about. She has a serious problem and needs to sort her bleeping life out. My kids are my life. Obviously alcohol and Instagram is hers

The way she talks does my bleeping head in ‘it’s like a little docDA’ why doesn’t she just say ‘doctor’ properly? bleeping weirdo
I had all 4 of mine young and the only thing I wished for was for their childhood to last forever. All of mine are 18 and over now and the though of getting drunk all the time and making a holy show of myself sounds absolutely dreadful. There’s nothing more embarrassing than a drunken middle aged woman in my opinion.

I loved the school holidays . No rushing around in the morning, water fights, kids screaming and laughing. Now mine are grown up and u have been replaced by their OH. We are all still really close but I miss it :)

I certainly don't go out getting drunk at every available opportunity. I actually find it quite embarrassing when older people get drunk. I seriously think she has issues drinking as much as she is. Just one nudge in the wrong direction and she will be a raging alcoholic. I had a close friend that headed down that route, it wasn't pretty. She ended up losing nearly everyone, including family, that was close to her. Very sad .

Also if you must go braless please don't video it, you're not 22 any more .as for shaming her husband agh seriously some things should stay private

Reactions: 5
The woman has absolutely no taste. What the duck is that ugly watermelon bag? 😂 and why is it blue and not green? ‘Only like £3.90’ I wouldn’t even pay 10p for that piece of crap. Even if I got it for free I would bin it it’s vile 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pisses me off, now Dr Becky has diagnosed herself with ‘early menopause’ as she’s hot and no Becky saggy boobs isn’t a sign of it..! It’s no bloody joke I myself started at 34, it’s caused me depression anxiety and tons of other symptoms, wish sweating was the worst one. Before you make jokes about being on menopause simply because you hot Becky think and do your research especially if your the voice of instagram with all your pearls of wisdom.! It’s not easy and certainly no joke.! Your hot because it’s 30 degrees out
😡😡
Exactly. What I said earlier this morning. I’m going through it at 39 and my best friend has gone through it already. It’s no joke, it caused me a breakdown etc. She called fatigue lazy bastarditis, which I suffer from, so out of order to call it that. Grrr. She insults so many people,

• Sad
Reactions: 4

Completely agree! I’ve got 4 kids, 2 grandkids. Why anyone would wish their kids childhood away just so you can go out and make ‘memories’ with your alcoholic friends is beyond me.
Yes, I love the odd night out but 9 times out of 10 I’m either with my kids making memories or enjoying watching my grandkids grow up. I am only 7 years older than Becky but if all I had to look forward to was pissing up every weekend I think I’d wonder where I’d gone wrong!
Her granddaughter will only ever remember her as Granny Saggy Tits the one who always had a phone or a gin glass in her hand!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t believe she goes out for the day without wearing a bra ffs what a sket 🙈

Apparently the neckline is quite cute on her dress 😂🙈 doesn’t mean at 60 you shouldn’t wear a bra ffs

• Haha
Is she seriously doing a swipe up for that hideous £3:77 turquoise water melon bag? Talk about desperate, and it’s all to get more money for alcohol when she’s in Vegas. Fancy telling your followers that they are funding your drinking habit. She really has no shame!

Reactions: 8
‘I have confirmation that dawn and all the crews lot have all back arrived safely and they’re all safe and well and now heading home’
🤦🏻‍♀️ WTF? Just chucked in a few extra words there to make ZERO sense.

This made me laugh more than it should of done!!! Surely you stop and think about what your gonna say before you film yourself? She blatantly just picked up her phone and just started talking. She couldn’t contain her excitement of ‘dawn and her crews lot arriving safely and back safe and well’ (see what I did there?)

What an absolute tool.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘I have confirmation that dawn and all the crews lot have all back arrived safely and they’re all safe and well and now heading home’

🤦🏻‍♀️ WTF? Just chucked in a few extra words there to make ZERO sense.

This made me laugh more than it should of done!!! Surely you stop and think about what your gonna say before you film yourself? She blatantly just picked up her phone and just started talking. She couldn’t contain her excitement of ‘dawn and her crews lot arriving safely and back safe and well’ (see what I did there?)

What an absolute tool.
She always does this! Makes no bleeping sense the ballbag titted bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.