Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“My boobs ain’t as pert as they used to be” bleeping hell, no tit!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aww I like Jason, bless him.

Jason, if you read here, next time she films you blink H-E-L-P in morse code and I’ll come and rescue you

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was at the gym yesterday and I sweated In places I didn’t know sweat.
My fuckin eyelids I didn’t actually realise they sweat?? Is that even normal?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She might as well just tell us she’s got sweaty flaps and be done with it. She shares everything else the dirty crow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She might as well just tell us she’s got sweaty flaps and be done with it. She shares everything else the dirty crow
She’s probably one of those dickheads that shoved an Ice lolly up her vag. Then again I think she would have told us.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Hi my names Beggy and I have absolutely zero content so I just do the same boomerang of me drying my straw hair (with no #ad #gifted on the light) and just share things nobody wants to hear like going through the menopause, my saggy tits and sweating places I didn’t know I could sweat. Later I’ll be telling you if I’m due on and when I’ve had a tit, I’ll also be showing you any scabs/cuts I have. Extra points if they’re weeping 🤢🤢🤢 she really is a filthy embarrassing excuse of a person
Imagine that being over you 😷😷 no wander Jason prefers to sit on his bike rather than on that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Pisses me off, now Dr Becky has diagnosed herself with ‘early menopause’ as she’s hot and no Becky saggy boobs isn’t a sign of it..! It’s no bloody joke I myself started at 34, it’s caused me depression anxiety and tons of other symptoms, wish sweating was the worst one. Before you make jokes about being on menopause simply because you hot Becky think and do your research especially if your the voice of instagram with all your pearls of wisdom.! It’s not easy and certainly no joke.! Your hot because it’s 30 degrees out
😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ah, I love this thread, you’ve all said everything I wanted to express this morning about the scaffy, dried up old hag.
She is an absolute disgrace, I can’t believe she shared that story about Jason and laughing about it. So many woman ( and men) are living every day in abusive relationships and she thinks it’s so hilarious to share to prove that she’s keeping it real.
And also, why, if you shouldn’t compare to what others have does she brand everyone with a different opinion to her as being jealous?
She has no idea what she’s saying as she’s so unintelligent her mouth just runs away with her before putting her brain into gear.
The woman needs taking off Instagram, she’s fucked in the head!!!

Reactions: 12
Pisses me off, now Dr Becky has diagnosed herself with ‘early menopause’ as she’s hot and no Becky saggy boobs isn’t a sign of it..! It’s no bloody joke I myself started at 34, it’s caused me depression anxiety and tons of other symptoms, wish sweating was the worst one. Before you make jokes about being on menopause simply because you hot Becky think and do your research especially if your the voice of instagram with all your pearls of wisdom.! It’s not easy and certainly no joke.! Your hot because it’s 30 degrees out
😡😡
She’s thick as dog tit that one

Ah, I love this thread, you’ve all said everything I wanted to express this morning about the scaffy, dried up old hag.
She is an absolute disgrace, I can’t believe she shared that story about Jason and laughing about it. So many woman ( and men) are living every day in abusive relationships and she thinks it’s so hilarious to share to prove that she’s keeping it real.
And also, why, if you shouldn’t compare to what others have does she brand everyone with a different opinion to her as being jealous?
She has no idea what she’s saying as she’s so unintelligent her mouth just runs away with her before putting her brain into gear.
The woman needs taking off Instagram, she’s fucked in the head!!!
If she has any sense or any respect for her husband she will delete the story about Jason.

@GimmeGimmeGimme you and @Jambojambo are my faves on here 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does beggy forget what she's been gifted? Yet she sat there this morning slagging other accounts off oh dear beg 🙊🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️I' was thinking the beds was about rosie cant remember her insta name 🤷‍♀️

Home_sweet home ha ha

Reactions: 7
who the bleeping hell does this hag think she is honestly what an absolute bleep she really is and what the duck is nuero its nero you stupid crinkle fest

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was at the gym yesterday and I sweated In places I didn’t know sweat.
My fuckin eyelids I didn’t actually realise they sweat?? Is that even normal?
Haha.. I've had that. And a sweaty nose and even sweaty forearms?!?! WTAF?

Reactions: 2
She’s thick as dog tit that one

If she has any sense or any respect for her husband she will delete the story about Jason.
You're absolutely right - it's atrocious.
When she writes her war + peace/lecture pieces I have to read them a few times to understand all the to/too , there/their etc. It's basic English + she can't even grasp that.

I used to watch her stories all the time but found that I looked less + less when she started showing things that she'd done/made/seen in a shop , like it was something she'd invented herself + it was things I'd already done/seen, sometimes years ago.- I'm only a small account with a few hundred followers + don't post much aside of my weightloss journey to keep me on track so used to message her saying " They had that last year in xxxx" or "I used to do that" trying to make her see politely that she was behind the times lolol. She would reply but it was always "oh thanks babe/Hun" FFS - do not call me babe or hun - I bloody hate it !!
Also, whilst I'm on it - she thinks shes inspiring people by constantly changing things - Oh my new posts and fake plants were only £60 + look at the difference it's made - ra ra ra - Not everyone has _60 to just go out + spend at the drop of a hat + so many people who want to be like her ( why ?????) Could be getting into debt etc .

bleeping idiot - grrrrr

Reactions: 5
Seriously who the duck does she think she is?! 😂😂😂😂🙈 fml, she is absolutely diabolical to say she "feels for those still doing the whole school holiday thing" - Does she not think some people actually enjoy having time off work to spend with their children over the holidays...... Normal people dont wish their kids lives away so that they can "enjoy their lives" wow!

Again with the comment "you will get there" she is a deluded joke. Then to say if you haven't killed your husband or kids by the end of the holidays then you've done good, omg, the way she thinks is diabolical and she shouldn't be rambling on her phone to thousands of strangers, ive said it before but if it was my mum I would be seriously having a word.....vile.

And the whole dont compare yourselves to others is totally contradicting herself as she did it just the other week saying she wished shed got things that she sees others on Instagram have 😂😅

then omg I cringed so hard at her saying about her "living this lifestyle" hahahahaha omg, contradictory swine or what , but I wouldnt think anyone is wishing they had her life "lifestyle" for a second bahaha

Reactions: 10
How many dots 😳🙄 does she have to go on such ramblings! Does anyone actually look up to her? Who are these people commenting saying thanks 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ No tit life isn’t easy but the best was her living this lifestyle now 😂 Becky you are deluded - you are a nobody!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.