Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe if she ate properly she wouldn’t be so tired all the time! She must be seriously lacking in vitamins with what she eats. Love how Brooke & Jason are both off while she’ll be out the house for most of the day!

Reactions: 7
Her grid post. “Me time” the 2 things she treats herself too every month. What about all the other tit and tat she buys?? All the clothes, the £200 bag! Christ I buy something for the house I see it as a treat to myself as I like the house to look nice 🤣 I couldn’t afford to have my nails and lashes done every three weeks 🤣 maybe I could if I went to her beauty salon because based on the quality they can’t be expensive!! 🤣

Reactions: 13
Every 2 weeks I treat my self !!!!!! This
Proves what a selfish nasty horrible person she is. She does nothing but bloody treat her self. You need a to come of your high horse and back into the real world.

That orange shirt 🤢 it’s absolutely vile...Bit like herself.
Can’t wait to see her tit eyelashes & her tit nails, always worth a laugh after she ‘treats’ herself. You never stop treating yourself you dried up, wrinkly old satsuma 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am I the only person who doesn’t get her nails and lashes done? Every instagrammer seems to be getting something done. I think jeez I even trim my own hair sometimes because I hate going to the hairdressers haha. How I’m told I look young for 40 is beyond me. I don’t get all this crap done to my nails, eyelashes, hair, Botox...

A treat for me these days is a box of posh camomile tea, and getting some peace to sit and chill out child free. I’m happy with that lol,

Stop pulling that nasty eye dazzling shirt, please.

Reactions: 19
Losing my mind every time she pulls and touches that orange monstrosity she’s wearing 😫

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Only treats herself once every 3 weeks 🤣🤣 that’s done it. She treats herself every single bleeping day, the stupid is strong with her. ‘I’m so looking forward to a day off tomorrow’ I’m not surprised after such a busy morning this morning 😂😂😂 what is she on? ‘I’m gonna have a day at home just pottering around’ YOU DO THAT EVERY DAY. I can’t believe how deluded she is thinking she’s ‘busy’ all the time. How can she look forward to a day off when she has more days off than anyone else and all she does is shop and take naps the bleeping wrinkly old sloth. ‘Brooke’s off today, Jason’s off today and I’m busy’ 🤣🤣🤣 ffs I can’t take the idiocy! She’s going to have her nails and eyelashes done ffs, that’s hardly being busy. ‘Love you loads see you in a bit’ I honestly cringed so hard 🤢🤢 please don’t ever say that again beggy you sound like a prized bleep 🤣 that toothbrush isn’t gonna fix your bleeping radiator gob mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So, Katie gets her bangle personalised with her Mums birthday on as she’s just recently lost her Mum, Becky gets her wedding date...Selfish old bag, why not get it engraved for your own Mum...You know, the one who is waiting on surgery for cancer. Yes Beggy, it’s ok playing up to the camera regarding your Mum with your fake concern for a sympathy vote but why not do something constructive to help her or show her what she means to you. Actions speak louder than words you selfish little brat!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Busy day getting her nails and lashes done, yet I can’t recall her ever bothering to visit her son & his girlfriend in their new flat? Her poor mum has to make the effort to go to her, the one time Beggy went there the other week she went in screeching and filming the poor woman, in the privacy of her own home. Her selfishness knows no bounds.

Off to get the claws done, let’s see what monstrosities the technician purposely does this week!

Reactions: 9
To be fair, it’s probably only her friends who have entered to win that shite.

She’s asking what people like to see on her page ..... maybe better to ask what people don’t want to see?

Let’s go ....

The dragon toes
The pube covered feet
Her in her bra
Her tugging at her tops and flashing her sags
The tic tac tooth
The constant pushing her hair back
“See you beauts in a bit”
“How c-yute!”
The hair straightening tutorial for the 735th time
Videos of her walking to and from the mirror, tugging at her outfit
Tapping of the claws
“So yeah”
“Ridic-lee-us”
The driving whilst still over the limit from the night before
POTTERING!!! You forgot the f*cking POTTERING!!!!!!! Pottery day 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why oh why the duck is she tagging Asda PR team in her post about that awful bleeping shirt dress whatever the hell it is.
So so so bleeping desperate! It’s so bloody obvious. Just come back to reality. You are never going to cut it and make it like Hinch did, her and her husband have both had long success careers in sales she knew what and how to do it!
I can’t deal with her today, I think today is the one of those where everything she says and does is going piss me off! 🤣

Reactions: 12
Why oh why the duck is she tagging Asda PR team in her post about that awful bleeping shirt dress whatever the hell it is.
So so so bleeping desperate! It’s so bloody obvious. Just come back to reality. You are never going to cut it and make it like Hinch did, her and her husband have both had long success careers in sales she knew what and how to do it!
I can’t deal with her today, I think today is the one of those where everything she says and does is going piss me off! 🤣
She’s probably doing it so she can get new clothes sent to her like Lanni does from Tesco? So bloody desperate

I can’t cope with the way she types 🙈🙈 ‘nails thank god as one missing did you spot it 🙈 and lash’

She literally makes no se
She’s probably doing it so she can get new clothes sent to her like Lanni does from Tesco? So bloody desperate
yeah before you know it she’ll be spitting at the camera telling everyone how good she is to her followers she’s managed to team up with Asda for a competition 🙄🙄

• Sick
Why does she pull at her clothes so much? Is it like a nervous habit, or is there a random reason for it?

Reactions: 2
I'm no nail expert but the nails don't reach her cuticles (?) Is there supposed to be a gap? And why do they look like the ones you get for kids for dress up that you stick on with blu tac? They look so solid, so thick? I haven't got girly nails at all + i often think of a manicure to see what would happen but Beckys nails scare me! Becky if you're reading this, accept this as a challenge - please try a different nail technician next time!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.