Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 41 and still get asked for I.d and if I’m my sons sister 😂
I still get asked for ID and I’m 48! When me and my 27yo don went out for a carvery last weekend the barmaid referred to him as my fella! 🤮 I don’t drink or starve myself though so....,..

Reactions: 2
Her grammar and spelling really irritates me! She doesn't make any sense. Que the next colour.... Burnt orange!!

Reactions: 6
She is the only person I know on Instagram that cannot organise a giveaway properly. She’s always forgetting to close it on time, and when she does close them she leaves all those that have commented waiting around with no word because she busy fixing the winners before she records Alexa “randomly” selecting her winners.

Another winner followed by her. 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Someone else she follows won. Didn’t expect that Becky you cheating bleep. And Foxie 99 again in the top 10 she chooses and from what, say 10,000 entries! Absolute bleeping joke she is, when are people going to wake up to the lying bastard?!!!!

Busy day tomorrow, I’m getting my eyelashes and nails done! Oh do duck off you irritating twit, you wouldn’t know a busy day if it hit you straight in your ugly face!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Someone else she follows won. Didn’t expect that Becky you cheating bleep. And Foxie 99 again in the top 10 she chooses and from what, say 10,000 entries! Absolute bleeping joke she is, when are people going to wake up to the lying bastard?!!!!

Busy day tomorrow, I’m getting my eyelashes and nails done! Oh do duck off you irritating twit, you wouldn’t know a busy day if it hit you straight in your ugly face!!!!
I very almost spat my cup of tea out when I heard her say she had a busy day getting her lashes and nails done 👊🏻👊🏻😡😡

That t shirt irritates me too “I carried a watermelon” but they’re adults now I’d understand if they were little ones

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She’s finally having her nails done tomorrow. They will still look like outgrown shovels when she comes out of the nail shop. The nail tech obviously hates her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She seems to follow 90% of the winners.... Funny that 🙄
Probably because she scrolls down from the top of the comments, where the people who you follow are prioritised. I don’t understand why she doesn’t just use one of the random comment selector websites, would save her pretending to scroll down loads and the screeching ‘ALLLEEEXXXAA’

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
How can she class getting her nails and lashes done as a busy day? Piss off you haggard old duck!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.