Beckyhomesweethome #51 Danny thing woo hoo flip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahha how did I miss the reel?
It reminds me of the kids in nativity plays speed reading their lines.
"Sorry there's no room at the inn" monotone as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve cringed myself inside out. She really is something else. The lack of self-awareness is unreal.

Reactions: 10
DEAD at her reading off a script about staying safe with the child lock on some laundry tabs when she’s living in the biggest fire risk this side of the Hindenburg :ROFLMAO:

DEAD at the zombie delivery of that script and that reel in general :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Say what you like about the old trout but she’s really been bringing the car crash content lately!
@becky's artex ceiling I just love your account name. I don't know why but it just cracks me up every time 😂👍😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I am lost as to why she is tired for sat behind a kiosk dishing out pennies .Is it that hard. What are we missing lm confused. Yet again . Oh begs your Morrison’s add what a balls . Picking your favourites that you look forward to trying. Think before you speak. 100%😂 duck. Ed up.

Reactions: 11
Do us all a favour and just stop talking! What utter tit she constantly sprouts she really hasn't got a clue what she saying half the time

Reactions: 8
Only just got round to watching the reel

No words. Totally scripted, and tried to sound like another well known insta hun! It's just pathetic

What's with the "Head over to Morrisoms NOWWW" 🤣

Oh and as for her story about never doing proper ads...you do them everyday hun with your swipe up here and ad aff and ad codes so stop the BS 🙄 if she ever gets a TV advert tho 🤣
She needs to take a breath between words

IusetheseinhacksaroundthehomelikeJasonscyclingshoesandmyunderweardrawer

• Haha
When she's says ask a company if they have a discount code we all know what she means is demand a discount code

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Why on earth did Morrison's marketing department decide it was a good idea to work with Beggy? Have they seen her engagement rates (or lack of) she struggles to hit 50-100 comments on nearly all her posts, for someone who has 109k bots sorry followers thats shocking.

Shame on you Morrisons!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry if this has been mentioned already about the decking but I thought they needed to replace the whole thing because it was rotten?.

Is she just extending the rotten decking with fresh decking? 🤨
I think she’s got every intention to replace the lot. There will be some bullshit of ‘xxx came to do the decking and said that the rest was so badly rotten we had no choice but to replace it all with new grey PVC..so yeah’

Reactions: 9
Joes gone away . She needs to turn the subtitles off as it makes her look more the manky skanky twit she is already is and as for emailing companies for discount codes she’s desperate .
She’s a got a busy day today cleaning out her flea infested Narnia closet and putting her new rails up but her clothes will still be all over the place 😂😂

How is it news to her that she lives in one of the flattest parts of the UK? Surely if you live in Suffolk, as I do, it’s fucken obvious every time you look out of the window?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Did anyone else vomit in their mouth when she did that weird noise saying "sexy smell" this morning.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.