Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Coco544

VIP Member
Definitely hung over again today as no early morning stories in her skanky dressing gown and morning breath mouth 🤢 she is so predictable, we know you better than you know yourself beggy.
Wonder what today will consist of? Probably sitting on her bony arse while she binge watches tv.
What's the betting we will be treated to multiple stories of shite shopping hauls once the shops reopen on Monday, I'd love to know where all the money is coming from

Block away beggy it's the truth 😂😂😂
was this a comment on one of her posts? Looks like it’s been deleted now 🙄 which post was it on?

Reactions: 2

Coco544

VIP Member
She does my head in, I honestly think I need to block her.

Found out on Wednesday that myself and my husband can’t have babies together and I’ve done nothing but break my heart and I’m currently pulling myself through life hour by hour - still working my 45 hours per week job.

Stuff means nothing, absolutely nothing.

And do you know what? I still don’t envy her sad life 🤷🏻‍♀️
how devastating 😢 sending lots of love x

• Heart

Frenchie

VIP Member
Seen this online last night sums up beggy perfectly

They think getting a Michael Kors bag means they’re the richest people in the world and have all this money.

Actually anyone could buy a Michael Kors bag, it’s not exclusive at all.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/14131312/i-wouldnt-caught-dead-primark-designer-wardrobe-over-1m/#
Michael kors (IMO)
I’m not a millionaire and I still wouldn’t shop in primark or carry a Michael Kors bag!
I don’t like Michael kors 🤣

Sofa spud

VIP Member
Exactly this. I’ve followed her for a while too and only known her go Veygus once and that weekend away once where someone got thrown in a pool?! She always used to say she went to Veygus every other year! 🤨 Now it’s every year?! I think not!
oh and I have. Superking bed and manage to change it all by my self. No drama!
When she reached 70k followers

Frenchie

VIP Member
Thanks everyone for all the birthday love.
I'd like to say I've been shopping and to the pub, but we are still in level 4 here, so it's chinese & tv for us tonight 🥳

I did do an online shop though so when it arrives I'll man handle the material like I'm kicking shit out of someone, I'll yank and pull the material and show my midriff whilst trying them on and if you're really lucky I'll do a swipe up #AD #Code #NotGiftedAsIAren'tAGreedyGrabbyCunt for you all...So yeah 💁🏻‍♀️
Happy birthday!! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1