Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

Reactions: 5

NEVER click the links in email, even if you think it is genuine. I always spam the email and then open up the account separately. I receive a dodgy request every week via fake paypal, netflix and DHL.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone abbreviatate you to u anymore?

Oh yes beggy does! About 5 years behind everyone else!

Reactions: 7
Well well well, she has copied one of her followers who posted on her old slab picture, this girl makes slabs with bottles of wine stuck in there Christ knows why, all the paper will get stuck in the chocolate.
but once again beggy the old stinky tramp taking credit for someone else’s idea and no mention of them whatsoever!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Because she has to have everything going! And it’s all show.

I've had to watch her on mute, her voice is like nails on a chalk board, what was she practically pissing me her pants excited about this morning please?

Reactions: 3
I’m so pleased she’s having a joggers day and chilling out she’s been so so busy this week that she totally needs a rest
I’m currently on day 8 of self isolation for a second round of IVF and I’ve still got about 3/4 weeks to go...I’m going crazy being stuck in the house watching films I don’t understand how she’s so obsessed by it!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.