Beckyhomesweethome #34 Think outside the box. Make ya pumpkins look like c**ks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I act
It really makes no difference at all. She’s clearly brushed on some paint (the pics on her last story prove that) and she has been busy busy cracking on and taking lots of breaks whilst Simultaneously not taking any breaks on tues, thurs & fri........it took her 3 days or 5 days (she’s stated both) The only day she was supposed to be working, Wednesday, she called in sick because she had ‘overdone it’. Even if she hadn’t of painted Wednesday (when we know she did) it’s still wrong to do that, and shows she has zero work ethic and doesn’t deserve to be in paid employment.
spot on

Reactions: 2
It really makes no difference at all. She’s clearly brushed on some paint (the pics on her last story prove that) and she has been busy busy cracking on and taking lots of breaks whilst Simultaneously not taking any breaks on tues, thurs & fri........it took her 3 days or 5 days (she’s stated both) The only day she was supposed to be working, Wednesday, she called in sick because she had ‘overdone it’. Even if she hadn’t of painted Wednesday (when we know she did) it’s still wrong to do that, and shows she has zero work ethic and doesn’t deserve to be in paid employment.
Does anyone know where she works? She needs to learn some accountability!

Reactions: 5
Oooooh bleeping hell, she's kicked off! 😂😂 As if she's called us twats and knobs - stop throwing your toys out of the pram, you lying old crow! 😂

Why are you trying to justify yourself, Beggy? Because you are rattled that we've worked out you've lied! 😏

She couldn't even look at the camera half the time, trying to think of what to say next.

We don't give a tit what you do, and we are FAR from jeluz, but when you blatantly lie through your rotten teeth, then we will pick you up on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Literally had her hand covering her lying foul mouth the whole of those stories ... Your body language will give you away... So Yeah. Beggy Bullshitter. Obviously... Yeah.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Smug face couldn’t even look at the camera.
So what if she did it Tuesday- she’s totally responsible for having to call in sick due to her manic behaviour. She obviously didn’t learn that she was the cause and now continuing to decorate after taking a sick day is just idiotic. If what you are doing outside of work is stopping you from actually going to work... stop doing it!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Have some self respect and admit you have been caught out - as your loyal followers are actually starting to call you out on it now....
She will never admit she's wrong. Over anything. Everything she does is all about her. #michaelgate

I can confirm I have been working. Every day during lockdown.
Me too. Sometimes up to nearly 70hrs a week. And whilst being stressed. And losing a parent. And getting shopping delivered. And not seeing friends and family. Is that enough for a knobby twit ?
These followers who think that the truth is rude, that people who point out the obvious, that anyone who dares to challenge what bullshitting Beggy says are the sad ones & really need to take a hard look at themselves and why they think it's ok to admire someone who is deceitful and lies 🤷

Oh and it's 4.22am , please come chat with me Tattle friends 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
She’s up early can’t sleep
Guilty conscience? Trying to come up with a story and picture timeline to justify her being a LIER

• Haha
  • Heart
Well, that is the neatest "spray gun" paint job I've seen. I can't see any specks on the protective film, I can however see what looks like paint strokes!

Reactions: 9
So we know she has Monday’s off (obviously), so she worked a few hours Tuesday evening, rang in sick for Wednesday’s shift........had Thursday & Friday off and isn’t at work this weekend? Didn’t she claim to work 30 hours a week?

‘Amazing what ya can do when ya crack on’
seems going to work isn’t one of them 🤣

Reactions: 26
Beggy pulls a sickie to give the shed a spray, wide awake at 5am to work out what to say.

Thread title 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Whether she used a spray gun or not, it's clear from her stories early on Thursday morning (as Beggy we have screenshots) that she was definitely painting something white the day before. People aren't stupid Beggy so stop trying to pull the wool over your followers eyes.

You've been caught out in a lie, let's hope your employers get wind of this.

Reactions: 18
Ha - she’s blocked me on ig 🤣 is that how she operates? Must’ve been up all night clearing up her account. Sad life.

See ya on my creative account, Beggy!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
'Lets stay home'

The only time she ever stayed home during this pandemic and she was meant to be at work 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.