Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those T-shirt’s I wouldn’t put my 7 year old in never mind a grown woman.
The girl power one would look nice with my red and white trainers???? No it fukin wouldn’t beggy!! Grow up!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Being taught how to search for certain words again.

If you need a phone case, type phone case. Ear phones are ear phones. Good god are people that simple??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else find it strange that she never calls in to see Mac and his girlfriend at their house? She tells us every single move she makes but never heard that one. Mac seems very independent compared to Brooke....however I do think Becky is dependent on Brooke and probably just does everything for her I mean doing an 18 year olds passport is Brooke an adult or no? And she’s always popping out for this and that for Brooke

Pretty sure I had that horrific girl power t shirt when I was about 10 years old 🤢 she’s embarrassing.

I’m glad she’s reiterated that if I want a pineapple phone case ... just to type into eBay “pineapple phone case” ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shes definitely changed since she first started her instagram lol so embarrassing now

Reactions: 10
Well, poke me sideways with a fecking skoooowerrrr, the bar sign for the swingers club is #gifted. She's on a par with Hinch this week with the tit show of gifted tat.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Well, poke me sideways with a fecking skoooowerrrr, the bar sign for the swingers club is #gifted. She's on a par with Hinch this week with the tit show of gifted tat.
I cant believe she begs for things (literally) I remember seeing her stories asking for a "bar sign" for the elkies bleeping shed too........
#GIFTED #BARSIGN #IFYOUWANTABARSIGNDONTTYPEBARSIGNJUSTBEGFORONE

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else notice how she’s banging on about girl power and positivity yet if you skip a few stories back she was slagging the girl off on love island for ‘not being plus size’ ‘more like a size 8’ witch

• Angry
Anyone else notice how she’s banging on about girl power and positivity yet if you skip a few stories back she was slagging the girl off on love island for ‘not being plus size’ ‘more like a size 8’ witch
Shes a massive hypocrite on so many levels

Reactions: 10
Also she says the T-shirt’s off eBay are cheap, I do not agree, I think 6.99 and 2.50 postage is far from cheap for that tack! She’s clearly only doing it for the swipe up link so she pockets money

Reactions: 17
In my former life, I worked alongside a team of social workers who investigated alleged bizarre family/communal living situations. One sign they noted in the houses of Satanists and cult members was an abundance of.......mirrors.......😈🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I had a mirror that I couldn't see properly in (to put my contacts in btw, not just take pictures) anyway because of the window I couldn't see properly. I just moved the one I had 🤷 #toptip #lifesarollarcoaster

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeh Becky, you don’t read Tattle.

‘Before anyone says, omg where does poor Jason put his clothes’. Busted.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It really puts me off buying from any business or/and Insta shop that gift her so much. Why not gift some smaller accounts something that don't already have everything double, triple or more 🙄
I messaged Swan on Sunday basically complaining about her receiving the freezer considering the amount of purchased followers and the daily spending and how I would never consider buying off them- I’m waiting a reply 😂

Reactions: 18
She has no shame. I’m thinking Mac and the poor girlfriend have parted ways and that’s why there is no baby chat. Her saying she got vile messages about the baby was to spin shade on us for chatting about her. Either that or she pissed off Thomas the tank big time.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.