Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever watch the news or have any idea of things that go on in the real world?! "1% of the world is awful, the other 99% is such an amazing place to be" I would expect my 5 year old to think like that not a grown woman!

Reactions: 8
In case you weren’t aware .... she’s just popped in again to say they’re going to the gym & Mac’s coming for tea.

Can tell by the last story she’s clearly mentally unwell. It’s like she’s almost out of breath. Just to tell everyone for the second time today that Mac’s coming for tea.

And who the hell has asked about her photo in the garden?! Why would you showcase photos of your children outside?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I might run out today and buy some tacky Perspex to put a pic of my kids in & then place it outside on my decking area...

Said no-one EVER!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she really sit and sort out Brooke’s passport? Brooke is 18, not 8 lol!
My 18 year old is about to start her second year at Uni, has her own flat, pays her own bills, cleans, cooks & shops for herself.
Seems the only organisational skills Brooke has is uploading all her selfies onto Instagram & saving them to her highlights 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really should say on her giveaways that they aren't sponsored by, endorsed or associated with Instagram. It's not hard to add that in, and does say in Instagram's rules 🤷 but as she doesn't read on here, I'll pop a complaint in about it so she can run them properly in the future 😊 I'm nice like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just looked at that nail photo again ... I’ve not had acrylics in years, but I’m sure that’s what they look like after about 2 weeks growth? I think they purposely do a tit job, to try and make Beggy go elsewhere!

• Haha
Someone told me to watch ' killed by my debt' let's see what that's about?
Clues in the title pretty self explanatory is she for real?

• Haha
Ironic that’s shes watching a programme about debt .... whilst encouraging monstrous spending daily.

Reactions: 13
Someone told me to watch ' killed by my debt' let's see what that's about?
Clues in the title pretty self explanatory is she for real?
Probably hinting for her to stop spending! I’ve seen that programme and it’s heart breaking. Hopefully she will watch it and stop spending all the time on utter shite

Did you all know that McCauley is coming for tea?
She will then inform us around 8:30pm approximately that McCauley has left...

Oh & still no thanks to swan for the freezer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s been to Iceland today so maybe she’s gonna give us an update on what she’s filled the top drawers with

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mac coming for tea I make him KONG Po, I a chef, should be on bake off 😂😂

I wonder what she’s ‘prepping’ pretty sure you can’t prep fish fingers

• Haha
Why does she feel the need to tell every single move she makes? Lol Christ sake 😂🙈 just going to prep tea see you beauts in abit ..... why even story that ?! 😂

• Haha
Mac coming for tea I make him KONG Po, I a chef, should be on bake off 😂😂

I wonder what she’s ‘prepping’ pretty sure you can’t prep fish fingers
Going by her shopping today I think she bought some ready cooked chicken & ready cooked Yorkshire puddings...
She’ll be prepping by putting the oven on to warm it up 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And the wine fridge made an appearance...but you dont read tattle do you beggy...🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.