Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It actually feels a bit like, not summer but... Summer” 🥴

Here comes the competition to meet her... can’t wait to see how many actually enter. Only 1% of her followers don’t like her remember!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
YAY!!! It’s pay day!! Which means it’s Beggy can tit shop some more!!!! Also be quick guys she’s making the Meet me comp live on the 7th!!! Put it in ur diaries guys 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That boob tube is struggling this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Every day is light groundhog day
“Good morning! And happy mon/tues/wednes/thurs/fri/satur/Sunday!! I’ve just got up. Got a cup of tea. The sun is shining/the weather is crap today. I’m just gonna have my cup of tea and get showered and sorted. Hope you all have a good day and I’ll catch up with you beauts later!”

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Every day is light groundhog day
“Good morning! And happy mon/tues/wednes/thurs/fri/satur/Sunday!! I’ve just got up. Got a cup of tea. The sun is shining/the weather is crap today. I’m just gonna have my cup of tea and get showered and sorted. Hope you all have a good day and I’ll catch up with you beauts later!”
Her content is tit, bit like herself! I’ll do a carboot sale on Sunday & the tit I can’t sell and make more wonga on I’ll give to charity. Bet they can’t wait!!

Wonder how much stuff she sells on that’s been gifted to her...How about not taking that to a car boot and give it direct to a charity instead of making money on it??!!! Didn’t think so!

Didn’t she say she couldn’t use the treadmill anymore because Jason had all his bike stuff in the garage? Didn’t see any bike stuff in there just a load of her old junk! Not sure why she’s getting rid of it as it will be full up again in a weeks time cos the woman can’t stop buying crap! Guarantee whatever she gets rid of at the bootsale she will come home with the same amount if not more stuff because she will be walking around filling her granny trolly up with tit from other peoples stalls. Weirdo!

• Haha
‘Supra productive’ 😂 please put your tits away Beggy nobody wants to see that 🤢 that woman is definitely an alcoholic, I’m sorry but nobody drinks that much unless they have a problem

Reactions: 8
Can someone please let her know how to use Boomerang properly? She makes me feel seasick saving her phone about!
Catch you beauts in a bit 🤮

Waving!

• Haha
See the hinting for a bigger freezer paid off then 🙄

Yesterday’s stories
“Oh we still love using this swan air fryer”
Better give them a little mention since I’m getting a freezer from them tomorrow

(Could be a fridge but she never “begged”for one of them)

Wonder if Becky beggy mcbeggerson will have told swan she will only accept if she can gift one to her followers ? 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did she not slag off other people who get paid to advertise a company ? So beggy tell me how receiving a brand new ( ok it looks like a cheap nasty copy of a smeg) £600 fridge is not a large form of payment to advertise the company?

So clearly yesterday you flogged your fridge on FB selling pages...... wonder how much other gifted stuff she sold yesterday.

All the tat in the dark 1990’s kitchen is again being shown with loads of gifted tat not marked correctly as AD

Reactions: 21
Has this woman no shame?? Literally begged her arse off a couple of weeks ago for a fridge/freezer/anything free and here it is. Quick mention of the air fryer yesterday that probs had duck all in it, just to satisfy the brand. Ugh, so two faced after yesterday's rant.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Has this woman no shame?? Literally begged her arse off a couple of weeks ago for a fridge/freezer/anything free and here it is. Quick mention of the air fryer yesterday that probs had duck all in it, just to satisfy the brand. Ugh, so two faced after yesterday's rant.
That’s disgusting!!! It’s an unfollow from me!!! She’s a disgrace. There’s people on the breadline that genuinely need a new freezer to feed there families not to stock up on shite!
She’s Literally BEGGED for a new freezer and one turns up.
She is shameful 😡😡😡😡

Beggy Becky strikes again!!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Completely agree

That’s disgusting!!! It’s an unfollow from me!!! She’s a disgrace. There’s people on the breadline that genuinely need a new freezer to feed there families not to stock up on shite!
She’s Literally BEGGED for a new freezer and one turns up.
She is shameful 😡😡😡😡

Beggy Becky strikes again!!!!
She’s absolutely vile 😤

Reactions: 12
WTAF I've I just seen and read it right shes been gifted a bleeping freezer now ffffssss

Reactions: 11
What's next? The free Iceland shop?

Beggy indeed.

She's not even thanked them yet..

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
What's next? The free Iceland shop?

Beggy indeed.
That’s what I thought 😂 “we like the slimming burgers from Iceland “

But now it’s just gonna be for ice cream, fruit(for her koppenburg) and ice for her gin

She is so relatable......NOT!!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.