BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s realised she’s made a total fool of herself, she’s gone all radio silent now...or is this for attention too??

Reactions: 5
I do know Philip (somewhat), and tagging him in a stupid insta story post is just bleeping pathetic. duck off Beggy ffs. It’s highly offensive that you’d even think about linking being gay to actually having a DISORDER!!
1) eating disorder = problem that needs fixed
2) gambling addiction = problem that needs fixed
3) drug dependence = problem that needs fixed
4) being gay = not a problem that needs fixed

beggy, if it’s ‘good to talk’ and you’re truly ‘true to yourself’ admit you have a shopping addiction, a SM addiction and are a hoarder. It’s good to talk!! Idiot.

as for ‘perfection doesn’t exist’. Don’t dare tell others that perfect doesn’t exist!! My life IS perfect, to me, and THAT is all that matters.
This 🙌🏼 every word this ❤

Reactions: 7
People are saying i need to see your reaction 😧 what the actual duck are these people on 🤷‍♀️ No one gives a good corn filled tit if you’ve watched silent bleeping witness nor your gormless bleeping reaction to it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Instagram is all bullshit .... as she chats tit with a filter on? Sad, boring women. How on earth does she have all these followers ?

I’m new to her account so can I ask why she is having a second sitting room added ? Can they not stand each other ? The sitting room she has now is straight out of the 90’s 🤮

Reactions: 12
Does beggy not have a light at the top of her stairs that was #gifted? Why the duck does she need a strip of sensor LEDs to guide the way to the bathroom?🙄

• Haha
What is it with this woman that she can’t switch a bleeping light on 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
From what I’ve read online this “warning message” is because someone has reported her to Instagram because they are worried about her mental state not because someone sent you a warning going “are you ok” 😂😂😂 like she made out ..... they actually reported you because your a skatty mess and all over the place

She sounds like a bloke getting all wet over the lights the tacky lights on her hallway..... if that’s all you get excited about you need help especially if it’s made your night 😂😂😂😂 Jesus Christ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m still amazed at the amount of make up she has that’s all utter tit tbh! And she doesn’t even know how to use it she says! Don’t buy it because it’s £10 for a gift set that nobody wanted then, so bloody wasteful. Also idk if it’s just me but I looked at the sellers other items when she did a swipe up for the maybelline lipstick and it all looks stolen to me. I work in retail, all of those items get stolen very frequently. Probably just me speculating though. 🤭

• Haha
Does beggy not have a light at the top of her stairs that was #gifted? Why the duck does she need a strip of sensor LEDs to guide the way to the bathroom?🙄
Because
a) she’s bleeping deranged
b) she spends compulsively
She’s wired to the moon tonight, god help us all.

• Haha
Hi Phil,
Hope you don’t mind me messaging you but I feel we have so much in common. Both of us carrying secrets and been afraid to share them in case we disappointed anyone.
I wanted to reach out to you to offer some love & kindness as my motto is #BeKind...( it’s not because I think you’d get me more followers, oh no absolutely not, I’d not do that!)
Anyways, I thought I’d send you one of my candles, which I made by my own hands. I mixed the scents, created the vessels, poured them by hand, cut the wicks, parcelled them up, stuck the stickers on ( and the bling star, do you like the bling star?) anyway Phil... can I call you Phil? The candle is called ‘Believe’ as I want you to believe in yourself, I want you to believe that like myself things can get better. Lots of love to you, Steph and the girls
Love
Beggy Evans
AKA Homesweethome
Xx

P.S ask Holly if she’d like one too!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Hi Phil,
Hope you don’t mind me messaging you but I feel we have so much in common. Both of us carrying secrets and been afraid to share them in case we disappointed anyone.
I wanted to reach out to you to offer some love & kindness as my motto is #BeKind...( it’s not because I think you’d get me more followers, oh no absolutely not, I’d not do that!)
Anyways, I thought I’d send you one of my candles, which I made by my own hands. I mixed the scents, created the vessels, poured them by hand, cut the wicks, parcelled them up, stuck the stickers on ( and the bling star, do you like the bling star?) anyway Phil... can I call you Phil? The candle is called ‘Believe’ as I want you to believe in yourself, I want you to believe that like myself things can get better. Lots of love to you, Steph and the girls
Love
Beggy Evans
AKA Homesweethome
Xx

P.S ask Holly if she’d like one too!
I'm dead 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Omfg have you listened to her latest stories....Bobby Brown next door may be battling an addiction to co codamol. Shut up Beggy, just shut up. You’re making yourself look and sound more illiterate than normal 🤦🏻‍♀️

She ALWAYS has to turn someone else’s issues/ story etc back to herself. It always has to be about her and what she’s had and what she’s been through. duck off you narcissist, no ones interested in your sob story. Forget the front pages of Hello magazine and Phillip Schofields story, send the reporter to Beggy Evans, she loves to talk about herself, even though we’ve heard it a billion times.
Fucken crying laughing co codamol 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.