BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my words do Phillip has come out as gay and now beggys twisted it all round to “me me me “.. she’s unbelievable I think she thinks of herself like a councillor giving people advice but she’s more like the “trigger” for people with mental illness .!!
And why oh why has she all of a sudden tagged the 2 company’s that supply her stuff for when she’s decorating ..oh yes I know it’s because she’s after freebies soon for her “new build”.!! She’s an embarrassment to society .!!!

Reactions: 10
FFS Beggy you don't know Philip yet you are making it out like you know him. Do us a favour and buggar off.

Reactions: 6
Why the duck is she sending love to him and his family. His family have probably been through hell and back recently as he’s been living a lie for so long and she’s sending them a congratulations lots of love like it’s nothing.

(Btw I’m so happy for him to come out and I don’t mean he’s done anything bad to his family but his wife must be in total bits) so yeah so yeah

Here she goes making it all about her again 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Did she actually make reference to Phillip being gay to someone having gambling and drug addictions

I wish she would shut the duck up and leave her opinions to herself the stupid bint
I’m pleased for him, it must be an absolute relief to finally be true to yourself. But as a wife of 10 years with one child and another on the way I cannot imagine how devastated I’d feel if my husband just came out with this. I’d feel like our entire marriage had been a smoke screen and complete farce. I mean after 27 years I don’t think I could even contemplate starting dating again?

Reactions: 12
What a bleeping surprise she’s made the Phillip announcement all about her! No one gives a tit about your laxative bullshit anymore Becky .... not everything has to include a story about yourself or back to you! You still have a bleeping problem so why on earth would you give advice to anyone when your still not over it yourself !

Reactions: 7
I’m finding it so difficult watching her stories and actually making sense of it and why so many stories we get the bleeping point you don’t need to “try” and give examples begs!!!
And Philip well done it must have been incredibly hard for him and his family and especially his wife but what a woman fully supporting and loving him that right there is inspirational learning to accept, support and love anyway despite the hurt!!

YOU BEGS ARE JUST A DESPERATE DICK!!!

Since when did bleeping influencers become the bleeping gurus of life!!! You con money out of folk everyday from your free gifted tit that you have no intention of buying yourself so stick to what you know and leave your inspirational shite to someone who is a bit more credible!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m pleased for him, it must be an absolute relief to finally be true to yourself. But as a wife of 10 years with one child and another on the way I cannot imagine how devastated I’d feel if my husband just came out with this. I’d feel like our entire marriage had been a smoke screen and complete farce. I mean after 27 years I don’t think I could even contemplate starting dating again?
She must be one incredible lady, that is for sure. It’s my 25th wedding anniversary this year & I don’t think I’d even know how to cope with such news after such a long marriage/partnership. I’m sure they all feel loads better this morning knowing Beggy has sent them her love though. She’s no doubt expecting a follow off schofe after her long winded story this morning 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She must be one incredible lady, that is for sure. It’s my 25th wedding anniversary this year & I don’t think I’d even know how to cope with such news after such a long marriage/partnership. I’m sure they all feel loads better this morning knowing Beggy has sent them her love though. She’s no doubt expecting a follow off schofe after her long winded story this morning 🤭
She really is. She seems lovely and they do seem to be a strong, family unit.
I have no idea how Beggy turned that story to be about herself. Making out she’s all well and better. Yea ok love. My hamster eats more than you do. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s all gob today - are you ok hon?! So yea, tit tit tit, Bobbi brown -nope no one needs examples- who is trying for perfect, nope not everyone, grow up 🙄I’m sure she hasn’t got the same doctor-they’d be an oap by now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why dont you send him one of your candles begs cheer him up sure he’d love that 🙄

Is she for real this generation are striving to fit in its because of plonkers like you on instagram that they’re like that because you give off this ‘oh look what i bought today, theres a sale on at such n such, swipe up to buy this and so it makes people think oh yeah i like them ill go buy them people haven’t got their own minds anymore because of that stupid bleeping word INFLUENCED you’ve only got to look at hinches sheep to see that

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Beggy suggesting a 1/1 with school age children. No beggy, not a chance you are toxic. Cashing in on other people’s problems. Please give it a rest. She’s chaotic again today. So yeah.

Reactions: 3
Maybe someone has contacted insta to ask if she’s ok as they’ve noticed that she could be a bleeping massive trigger to people suffering, she should come with a ⚠ sign before she starts her rants about her laxative addiction.
You are more of a hinderance than a help for anyone looking for help, Beggy. Just zip it, make a brew and go sit and watch silent bleeping witness, you’ve harped on about it for long enough...Just bore the duck off!!!

Reactions: 9
Maybe someone has contacted insta to ask if she’s ok as they’ve noticed that she could be a bleeping massive trigger to people suffering, she should come with a ⚠ sign before she starts her rants about her laxative addiction.
You are more of a hinderance than a help for anyone looking for help, Beggy. Just zip it, make a brew and go sit and watch silent bleeping witness, you’ve harped on about it for long enough...Just bore the duck off!!!
Do you think it flags up when she’s speaking about addiction or maybe if you report her stories for self harm there’s an option for eating disorders and addiction that you can click which makes Instagram flag a warning to the account.
Great thing for someone who is totally in need of help while breaking down on stories but we all know Beggy lives for the attention so totally wasted on her.

Reactions: 3
I do know Philip (somewhat), and tagging him in a stupid insta story post is just bleeping pathetic. duck off Beggy ffs. It’s highly offensive that you’d even think about linking being gay to actually having a DISORDER!!
1) eating disorder = problem that needs fixed
2) gambling addiction = problem that needs fixed
3) drug dependence = problem that needs fixed
4) being gay = not a problem that needs fixed

beggy, if it’s ‘good to talk’ and you’re truly ‘true to yourself’ admit you have a shopping addiction, a SM addiction and are a hoarder. It’s good to talk!! Idiot.

as for ‘perfection doesn’t exist’. Don’t dare tell others that perfect doesn’t exist!! My life IS perfect, to me, and THAT is all that matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.