Beckyhomesweethome #13 The loo roll trick wasn’t hers to pinch, yet beggy’s fuming at Mrs Hinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I called it, 2 jumpers and a scarf lol

She has to be in debt, they don’t earn enough to have a new bathroom, Vegas holiday, spending daily, new furniture and decorating rooms several times a year.... We earn good money with good careers and never choose to spend like she does, it’s madness.

Reactions: 8
She will be in debt up to her eyeballs, what she is doing and spending is far from relatable now it’s out of control, she’s a laughing stock in this town as everyone knows that it’s all going on plastic and Jason probably doesn’t even know as she prob gets online billing ..even with them both earning what she does is not possible In this economic time. Fair enough some people are Rich and well off and can afford to do what they want but they don’t fall into this category they are just a normal earning family like a lot in felixstowe. I feel it’s all going to come crashing down on her soon as she’s mentally unstable and she’s going to be severely depressed come January.!!
I don’t see her being that far into debt. What she buys is cheap tat. Her clothes are mostly bootsale and that shop with the jumper today I think they gift her all the time. Christmas stuff I imagine is credit card funded but other then that it’s such cheap crap.

Reactions: 1
I don’t see her being that far into debt. What she buys is cheap tat. Her clothes are mostly bootsale and that shop with the jumper today I think they gift her all the time. Christmas stuff I imagine is credit card funded but other then that it’s such cheap crap.
Her clothes are often bought from Matalan, River Island, Next, Michael Korrs shoes or bags etc so she often buys fairly expensive things. In Vegas she thought nothing of throwing £100 away on 2 Victoria Secret jumpers.

Reactions: 2
That Nikki making a point of saying she is donating christmas decs aswell....nicely done. More shades than rayban...love it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Her clothes are often bought from Matalan, River Island, Next, Michael Korrs shoes or bags etc so she often buys fairly expensive things. In Vegas she thought nothing of throwing £100 away on 2 Victoria Secret jumpers.
The holiday stuff I get we all do it on hols. I was just making a point that a lot of what she buys is cheap tit probably in sales.
I don’t watch all her stories but I thought she only went to new look and primark but not that much. She might have store cards and is just paying minimum though. I dunno 🤷🏼‍♀️ I guess none of us really know. She could even be using savings.
To be fair though I was on a Facebook page that basically showed off designer clothing and a lady admitted she got swept up in the whole having designer stuff that within a year she wracked up 24 thousand in credit card bills and didn’t even make half that back selling it all on. She said she felt pressure from the group to have what everyone had and didn’t think of everyone else. It’s sad but I think shopping can be as addictive as gambling. I do really feel sorry for her. She reminds me of an alcoholic.

Reactions: 4
Even my daughters just walked in the room whilst I was listening to stories and said “omg she’s not buying again is she ?”
I’ve been following Becky for 12/18 months now and the change in her is unbelievable .
People will see through her and start disliking her ... I was a sheep at first thinking she was a lovely kind person ... now all I see is a selfish Greedy big headed shopaholic who doesn’t give a flying FxxK about anyone but herself ... just horrid x
Yep, I was the same. Used to really like her. Seemed really down to earth and quite fun and felt huge respect for her admitting to her eating disorder. But now she’s changed. She’s all me, me , me all the time. When she started bitching about here, I came to have a look and was like actually they have a point. 🤣 Joking aside, the woman is out of control. She is looking so ill and skinny.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry she’s such a hypocrite... explain why you follow hinch then if you shouldn’t follow people who don’t inspire you? Yet you follow her and slag her off ???????

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s the biggest hypocrite about!!
With hinch and with these stupid inspirational quotes - don’t try keep up with the Jones’ shite well beggy don’t actively encourage people to swipe the duck up so you can get a bit of cash in your pocket!!! No class about this woman buys cheap tat for her forest of tatty trees then tries and get people to swipe up for £119 GIFTED LIGHTS and what’s down right laughable she wonders why people question her about it uugghhhh I can’t stand her

• Heart
'just be you, don't keep up with the jones' yet continues to try flogging swipe ups and recommend buying this that or the other. I wouldn't buy a thing she recommends, I'm so grateful for my simple happy little life.
I'm with you, all the stuff she has clearly isn't buying her happiness, I'd rather have my minimalist house then hers anyday

Reactions: 3
The holiday stuff I get we all do it on hols. I was just making a point that a lot of what she buys is cheap tit probably in sales.
I don’t watch all her stories but I thought she only went to new look and primark but not that much. She might have store cards and is just paying minimum though. I dunno 🤷🏼‍♀️ I guess none of us really know. She could even be using savings.
To be fair though I was on a Facebook page that basically showed off designer clothing and a lady admitted she got swept up in the whole having designer stuff that within a year she wracked up 24 thousand in credit card bills and didn’t even make half that back selling it all on. She said she felt pressure from the group to have what everyone had and didn’t think of everyone else. It’s sad but I think shopping can be as addictive as gambling. I do really feel sorry for her. She reminds me of an alcoholic.
She does shop in the cheap shops too but I guess it all adds up when she’s going daily. Only she knows the truth of her addictions. It just annoys me she says something was ’only 40 quid’ as she puts it, like it’s nothing.

Reactions: 6
I'm with you, all the stuff she has clearly isn't buying her happiness, I'd rather have my minimalist house then hers anyday
Me too! I’ll have a minimalistic tree ( were you can see the branches - shock horror 🤣) a few nice ornaments and a wreath that doesn’t twinkle or take up a full wall in my house! It’ll be on the door as I always thought that’s where wreaths were made for 🤭🙈

Reactions: 14
I actually can't wait for christmas to be over just so we don't have to put up with that bleeping irritating countdown every morning! FYI Becky, nobody wants or needs your countdown. You sound like a bleep.
Trouble is, once a Christmas has gone, have we got a January's worth of her buying sale decorations for next year'S Christmas?!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think she’s won some money I mean she does work in an arcade,what does she do on her breaks? There’s just no way someone on her wage can afford all the stuff she buys plus Vegas plus the new extension on the conservatory or whatever it is
I was thinking about her spending today ... I wonder if she takes loads back & only buys it (on a credit card) for the gram to make her look flush, I mean how often do we see her wear anything more than once, wouldn't surprise me if she wears something once keeping the labels in then returns it 🤔

I do really feel sorry for her. She reminds me of an alcoholic.
That'll be all the Gin and Prosecco she's constantly drinking 🤭

• Haha
Who has spare Christmas decorations!? Why I don’t get it they live in a loft or cupboard for 11 month why on earth would you need spare

Reactions: 1
🤣🤣🤣 oh god Nikki from Westholme is soooo referring to Becky ... cable ties and all that tit ... not seeing any tree for decs .... Sooo funny 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Loving Nikki and her digs today 😂 cable ties, too much crap on the tree, still using 13 year old ornaments, buying a balsam hill tree before they became insta popular and also donating excess baubles to a food bank. Then to top it off posting about her sponsoring the little girl Angel well done Nikki 🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Weird Nikki is defo referencing beggy but then likes all her Christmas tree pics 😂🤣 her feet were hugeeeeee!!!!!! They look so manly 😂🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.