Beckyhomesweethome #13 The loo roll trick wasn’t hers to pinch, yet beggy’s fuming at Mrs Hinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More clothes. Haha you’ve got to laugh at her, she is a bleeping lunatic, she says on her stories that she doesn’t want to tell them what jumper she wants as it’ll be gone when she gets there but then buys it from a boutique local to her. Unless all her followers live in Felixstowe that isn’t going to happen.

She’s off her tits!!!
She just wanted to make herself sound important, seriously...watch her face when she goes on about not telling people what jumper as there wont be any for her - she needs professional help and fast

Reactions: 4
Did you not notice how smug she looked when saying that she wont say what jumper as there wont be any left if she does. She couldn't even look at the camera and just had this bitchy face about her. She has turned into a vile, self absorbed, materialistic woman.

I dunno why she has bought her nail tech a hot drink, I wouldn't if I paid to get my nails done and they look how they usually do straight from the shop, and snap a week later
Our nail techs always make ME a cuppatay

Reactions: 8
Even my daughters just walked in the room whilst I was listening to stories and said “omg she’s not buying again is she ?”
I had my friend over again last weekend + put her stories on when we were out in the car ... He glanced over + said OMG, you don't still watch that crazy screeching woman do you .... It was when she was going to Essex on one of her mystery trips - he's from Essex + said, *tit I'm staying another day if she's going to Essex, I can't go home yet* 😲😲
He finds the whole Insta storying wierd at the best of times but she seems to really grate on him - he's literally telling her to * shut the duck up * if I put it on 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if she's on antidepressants? I've heard they can make some people euphoric and not worry about anything, making them spend more than they have etc?

Reactions: 2
She bought a jumper 😂

im trying to think other than the tatty alphabet jumpers she’s bought from buzz when was the last time she purchased anything from a small business on insta 🤷‍♀️
Haha. I’m sure I heard her say also, so I wonder if it was just the jumper 😉

I wonder if she's on antidepressants? I've heard they can make some people euphoric and not worry about anything, making them spend more than they have etc?
She says she has no mental health problems so she’s in denial, therefore I doubt she’s on them. She’s just an obsessive woman but she has many traits of bipolar, along with her eating disorder.

Reactions: 5
‘Obviously it’s warmer than...’ wtf was that noise. See, she never finishes her sentences.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think she’s won some money I mean she does work in an arcade,what does she do on her breaks? There’s just no way someone on her wage can afford all the stuff she buys plus Vegas plus the new extension on the conservatory or whatever it is

She will be paid pennies. Plus the arcades are empty all winter

Insta must pay well the amount she spends. Even with two relatively good paid jobs me & my husband can’t / don’t / won’t spend like she does.
I’d rather save or use my money to make memories with my kids/ grandkids. I personally don’t think any one in her family gives her the time of day so she has to fill that void with Instagram & spending. There’s no other explanation. Her life is rather sad really, her only friends are in a phone app.

She needs to duck of with these poor me inspirational posts just because she's had some harsh criticism 😴 and what's with this buying her nail tech a hot drink 🤔 is she trying to prove she does think of others after all 🤣
She needs to buy her nail tech a pair of bleeping glasses so she can do her nails properly!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She will be in debt up to her eyeballs, what she is doing and spending is far from relatable now it’s out of control, she’s a laughing stock in this town as everyone knows that it’s all going on plastic and Jason probably doesn’t even know as she prob gets online billing ..even with them both earning what she does is not possible In this economic time. Fair enough some people are Rich and well off and can afford to do what they want but they don’t fall into this category they are just a normal earning family like a lot in felixstowe. I feel it’s all going to come crashing down on her soon as she’s mentally unstable and she’s going to be severely depressed come January.!!

Reactions: 7
How desperate do you need to be to have plastic tubs gifted to you 🤣🤣 oh and guys there is a code to save you a whopping 10%
Seriously imagine actually agreeing to do an ad for plastic tubs my mind is bleeping blown!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So Nikki shows all her Christmas ornaments in plastic containers & has written on them what’s inside and low & behold Beggy is now doing the same 🤭

C’mon Beggy, I think you should say that Nikki inspired you, how dare you pinch her idea and pass it off as your own.

Difference being though, I bet Nikki bought her storage boxes!!!

Where are the comments by Nikki Please?
In her stories on her property page.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watched nikkis stories, more shades in them than the paint isle at B&Q love nikki 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That jumper looks to small, and I think we'd all have money to burn on shite if we were all gifted absolutely bleeping everything from Xmas trees to xmas lights and what not!! Think of the money these bastard companies are saving her and every other fucker on the gram!

• Heart
So Nikki shows all her Christmas ornaments in plastic containers & has written on them what’s inside and low & behold Beggy is now doing the same 🤭

C’mon Beggy, I think you should say that Nikki inspired you, how dare you pinch her idea and pass it off as your own.

Difference being though, I bet Nikki bought her storage boxes!!!

In her stories on her property page.
She has absolutely no originality does she🤦🏼‍♀️

And shes gonna label them 'pink, silver' etc. Aww if only she had been sent clear boxes....oh wait🤔

And only Becky would need to organise her xmas decs while they were actually up🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.