Becky Reynolds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow now I know where she gets her expensive tastes from, just watched the 2nd part of her mum’s M&S haul and it came to about £400 for both parts.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I thought that! I could never spend that much in one shopping trip! Yet it seems quite a regular occurrence for them.

The amount of money she spends on make-up, I’m sorry it doesn’t matter, what make they are I could not justify spending what she does, £70 for lipsticks, £88 for eye shadow pallet (even £40 in the sale).

Reactions: 4
Good girl Bec you carry on promoting obesity as if there's nothing the matter with it at all. 10 out of 10. Take the specs of and spend a moment or 2 to learn what the health implications are when you're carrying a lot of weight. Rather than showing of your latest flashy make up palette let's hear you talk about weight loss.

• Heart
The thing I struggle with on Becky’s content is that before Christmas she was pleading poverty as she was made redundant. She was essentially begging people to watch her ads as that would be her only income.

She’s now only posting high end make up hauls, and doing multiple clothing hauls and trips to see her boyfriend and it’s just not relatable for me.

She’s obviously from a privileged background and no shade on that, but you can’t be trying to benefit from both groups of viewers. I think she needs to pick a lane and either do b and m/drugstore hauls or do only high end stuff.

Reactions: 6
The thing I struggle with on Becky’s content is that before Christmas she was pleading poverty as she was made redundant. She was essentially begging people to watch her ads as that would be her only income.

She’s now only posting high end make up hauls, and doing multiple clothing hauls and trips to see her boyfriend and it’s just not relatable for me.

She’s obviously from a privileged background and no shade on that, but you can’t be trying to benefit from both groups of viewers. I think she needs to pick a lane and either do b and m/drugstore hauls or do only high end stuff.
Does anyone know what she actually does for a living ? I've heard her say she once worked in London but I'm like she's pretty young and often wonder how she pays for the house,pays for her to go abroad to see her fella unless mum,dad and the boyfriend pay for her.

Reactions: 1
She’s very disingenuous- she works in advertising. This was disclosed last summer so all the ‘I’m new at vlogging yada yada yada’ but she had a huge skills set behind the facade.

Reactions: 3
Just watching the make up vlog and sorry, but she's out of breath just doing her face. I earn plenty but I'm careful with my money, planning to retire sooner rather than later, and could never spend this amount on makeup. It all looks the same at the end of the day. Sometimes you just can't polish a 💩 no matter how much you spend. And she ends with, just going to do my hair.... is that what she calls done? And what's going on with the back?

Attachments

Just watching the make up vlog and sorry, but she's out of breath just doing her face. I earn plenty but I'm careful with my money, planning to retire sooner rather than later, and could never spend this amount on makeup. It all looks the same at the end of the day. Sometimes you just can't polish a 💩 no matter how much you spend. And she ends with, just going to do my hair.... is that what she calls done? And what's going on with the back?
I used to earn good money, before I was made redundant in Nov ( I’ve now decided to retire). Im not a big make up wearer but no way would I spend what she does. I’m more than likely to buy stuff from Primark, but I do use Laura Gellars balance & glow/brighten.

You’ve heard of the phrase “putting lipstick on a pig”…I’ll just leave that there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
So happy I've found this thread! I cannot stand her. I actually get irrationally annoyed just by the sound of her voice! She's a smug, condescending mess of a woman. No idea how she's managed to buy that amount of makeup (the fact that is high end is irrelevant) yet she's still terrible at applying it and always looks weirdly orange. Her 'looks' are the same in every video and for the love of God, please cut your hair! Sorry for the rant but she is vile! 😂

Reactions: 5
The leather mini skirt o_O .
OMG I thought it looked hideous, didn’t fit her properly longer at the front than at the back. I commented on it but I think she’s deleted it. I hate that when YouTubers delete something they don’t like,they ask for your comments but if you say something negative they delete it. I wasn’t rude just said that I didn’t like it as I felt it didn’t fit properly and was too short.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
NOTHING (sorry that should be), “NUFFING” is “cute” or “little” about those clothes you’ve tried on from Evans…Becky you need at least a size 26-28 in EVERYFING! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️be honest with yourself as well as giving your viewers a TRUE representation of the clothes you’re touting! Please get yourself a “fesaurus” (thesaurus) and learn some more adjectives!

Must just be me then, a couple of other people said the skirt was far too short and she replied to their comments.

Constant denial about what size she is, she’s definitely a size 26-28
Plus at the beginning of every video when she’s doing her speech she’s constantly looking down to the side to read notes she’s made as to what to say, winds me up as much as her denial of her size.
I’m only watching now just out of curiosity to see if she will one day admit she’s no where near a size 24.
That skirt looked ridiculous, the right length at the front but when she turned round it was like wow girl just wow. Give your head a wobble

She seriously can't intend to go out in that skirt, it looks ridiculous.

She’s a bit more honest when it’s not a gifted haul. No way would she have said that skirt was good if she’d paid for it herself.

I am plus size and buy a few bits from city chic. They are more generous in size so not surprised she was able to squeeze into the skirt in a 24 but it clearly was too small!

So happy I've found this thread! I cannot stand her. I actually get irrationally annoyed just by the sound of her voice! She's a smug, condescending mess of a woman. No idea how she's managed to buy that amount of makeup (the fact that is high end is irrelevant) yet she's still terrible at applying it and always looks weirdly orange. Her 'looks' are the same in every video and for the love of God, please cut your hair! Sorry for the rant but she is vile! 😂
There’s a few close up insta pics and the blending is non-existent. I’d be all over YouTube watching how to apply and blend. Wayne Goss for the win!

• Heart
Instead of everyone sucking up with the usual comments about how great she looks, thus feeding her delusion, someone bit the bullet and told her the truth. And no Becky, it's not a longer one you need, it's a BIGGER one. You're not a size 24.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.