Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tracksuit is like something worn by an eastern bloc communist country at the 1972 Olympics. Vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Now then, now then...Has Jimmy Saville never made a lasagne before?
I'd love to know what she brought those kids up on, I mean what did they eat exactly??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I still can’t believe she is 41. I am 34, and I think she looks old enough to be my mother. Why doesn’t she spend money on decent skin care instead of tat?

Reactions: 9
that bloody ‘cheesecake’ why does she have to show it every time she makes it! I’m actually done with instagram you’ve got people showing you how to bake a cake! Clean your toilet! Clean your windows and everything in between do they think we’re all imbeciles!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
that bloody ‘cheesecake’ why does she have to show it every time she makes it! I’m actually done with instagram you’ve got people showing you how to bake a cake! Clean your toilet! Clean your windows and everything in between do they think we’re all imbeciles!
😂😂😂😂 this is the best comment ever. Whatever did we do before these twats showed us how to clean. I just used to plug my Hoover in and not know how to use it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
More unnecessary tit ordered and delivered.
Why does she keep buying when she has rooms full of clothes and shoes?!!
She is addicted to spending!
She didn't need more trainers, they aren't an essential item yet she still carries on ordering without a thought or care for anyone else!

I wanna know where is she gonna wear these clothes? like does she realise it’s a lockdown currently?

Reactions: 12
You missed ‘how to iron’ off that list. Turn them inside out apparently, if they have a logo. Well duck me sideways...what is this new information 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Been doing “essential” shopping again I see, bloody trainers! My god this woman makes my blood boil! 😡

Reactions: 14
I wanna know where is she gonna wear these clothes? like does she realise it’s a lockdown currently?
Obviously.....when she goes to the butcher, baker, candlestick maker and supports local business😉 I wonder if she’s having an affair with the postman, I mean she spends more time with him that she does with cash machine Jaaaayson🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm genuinely lost for words. I never doubted her greed before but this is outrageous

Reactions: 11
You missed ‘how to iron’ off that list. Turn them inside out apparently, if they have a logo. Well duck me sideways...what is this new information 🥴
Og god silly me, I don’t know how we’ve managed to survive without their help in life!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So yea, let’s all stay in, stay safe........ except for the postmen/women and delivery drivers. You all put you and your families at risk because the greedy, grabby, selfish bleep Beggy wants bleeping t shirts!!! Disgusting woman, she’s a bleeping waste of skim🤬

• Heart
Hi Beggy,
Just wondering which one of your Dads birthdays it is this weekend?
Don't leave us hanging 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.