Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't this one think she's all that.
And no fucker has asked about the sunglasses you lying skank, you just wanted to add a swipe up.
The apple didn't fall far from the tree with this self obsessed, spoilt little madam that is for sure.
“Lots of questions on my sunglasses”

We’re they “wtf?”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
WTF does Brooky Baby think she is doing? What an absolute beg, she is major major cringe with her poses......
Also how do Beggy’s boobs start so far down? I’m the same age as her, a lot heavier than her but my boobs are in the place they should be with or without a bra 🤣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I cannot believe this woman is only 4/5 years older than me. I could legit pass for her granddaughter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Please can someone tell this woman the difference between THERE (location) and THEIR (ownership)? We all know that Buzz aren’t exactly the high end of the clothing market but they must cringe when Beggy makes a hash of the very thing she’s paid to do.

Reactions: 7
More new clothes today... Why.
Why is she advertising people to buy unnecessary tit clothes ffs!
You are putting people at RISK by buying crappy clothes that you already have a million of.

Absolutely disgusting, selfish, greedy spiteful hag.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
How many more Tshirts does 1 woman need, i wouldn't mind but There the most Childish kind she picks. Mutton dressed as lamb.

also does she realise when she is bending over in a strap top her saggy baps are on show🤮

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
How many more Tshirts does 1 woman need, i wouldn't mind but There the most Childish kind she picks. Mutton dressed as lamb.

also does she realise when she is bending over in a strap top her saggy baps are on show🤮
Of course she knows, didnt Brookey give us a flash yesterday, gotta keep up with the teens when your 61 ain’t ya!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More clothes while the rest of the world falls on it’s arse, yeah begs that’s the way to go, tuned to the bleeping moon 🌚

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I can't believe that this bleep is buying yet more clothes, when her dressing room(S) are full to the brim of tit that she will never wear. Maybe I am stupid but I do not own a seperate wardrobe for summer and winter...I mean yes I have different coats and what not, but i just adjust what I wear to suit the weather. Why does she feel the need to have a complete new wardrobe for each season.
Again, maybe I am stupid but I own 2 pairs of jeans, 2 lounge joggers, and a pair of black trousers and possible half a dozen casual tops, a few dress tops, a couple cardigans and 2 jumpers. I also own 1 pair of dress shoes, a pair of boots ive had for 3 years now and a pair of trainers.

Am I weird? The amount beggy has actually disgusts me and no I am not jealous begs - I actually feel disgusted and pitty

• Heart
Reactions: 18
😂😂😂😂 Jimmy savile tit she could pass has his twin. Anyhooo. I’m here mainly because of the dusters she has brought...... oppsssss sorry T-shirts. Firstly WHY ? no need for more tit. Secondly she ironed them !!!!!!! Without bleeping washing them the dirty witch. New cheap tit always smells rank, she could put them of a quick wash in this heat they would be dry in no time. She is the biggest skank I no, so filthy and scummy.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.