Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please head to Beggys back fence and just pop those balloons please😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hired my wedding dress for £75 and it looked a hundred times better than that monstrosity!
I think our whole wedding cost less than her Mum paid for that crappy dress.
We didn't care though, we'd just got our first home together so our money went elsewhere.
Celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary this year so the cost of your dress means tit, Beggy!
I also have a husband who still loves spending time with me and doesn't make excuses not to sit in the same room as me 🤣🤣🤣

P.S I guess her Mum had to buy the dress as she wouldn't have known which of her Dads to ask to pay for it 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I hired my wedding dress for £75 and it looked a hundred times better than that monstrosity!
I think our whole wedding cost less than her Mum paid for that crappy dress.
We didn't care though, we'd just got our first home together so our money went elsewhere.
Celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary this year so the cost of your dress means tit, Beggy!
I also have a husband who still loves spending time with me and doesn't make excuses not to sit in the same room as me 🤣🤣🤣

P.S I guess her Mum had to buy the dress as she wouldn't have known which of her Dads to ask to pay for it 🤭
I bet her Mum thought it was worth every penny to get shot of her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks terrible in that pancake tossing story. Didn’t realise just how skeletal she is.

Reactions: 5
I've just been to have a look at her instagram and she's blocked me! No idea why either! Lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Acting like she's doing things for support when in reality it's all for show, the likes and the new followers that her sheep will send her way 🤦‍♀️
I think she gets followers just so they can see what a utter TWA* she is and it cheers everyone up laughing at the old hag.

Reactions: 1
Wear a decent bra you saggy tit, crooked tooth, minger of a slapper....... I detest this women with a passion her teeth her face her body the way she lisps the way she looks

there is duck all about this begging nasty old women I can even try to like

• Heart
I accidentally clicked on Brookes live. She’s as bright as a dark night just like her mother.

• Haha
There are NHS staff working all the hours god sends atm and here's Becky posting that she could just have a nap...she's done duck all! Why story it? She needs some social awareness it's unbelievable!!!

• Heart
😂😂😂😂😂😂 the balloons popped!!! Couldn’t have happened to a better bellend!! She wasn’t doing it for the NHS she was doing it for the Gram and Facebook attention 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
There are NHS staff working all the hours god sends atm and here's Becky posting that she could just have a nap...she's done duck all! Why story it? She needs some social awareness it's unbelievable!!!
72 hours of nights for me this week :/ as we’re dropping like flies.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She's making a mini roast...
Chicken in a creamy sauce, roast potatoes and peas.

NOT A bleeping ROAST AT ALL THEN!!!
🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
But poor Beggy is exhausted on extended holiday from work getting paid 80% of her wage to do f**k all. Feeling a bit bitter as I’d love to stay home and get 80% of mine.......I’m not working the extra shifts for the extra pay.......it’s to help my colleagues and of course the patients. in fact it’s got potential to push me over the threshold to pay 40% of it straight back out in tax AND lose my child benefit for my FOUR children.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She looks terrible in that pancake tossing story. Didn’t realise just how skeletal she is.
no wonder she needs an electric blanket to keep warm! Funny how she says she’s in the best place she’s ever been, she must have been really bad previously.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.