Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant brooke told her it's a ugly wedding dress 😂😂😂😂😂😂 also bye bye balloons she'll be sulking now all day

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can she just stop for one bleeping minute about everything being about her constantly, well bleeping done you made a balloon monstrosity stuck it to the outside of your house here’s your 👏🏻 👏🏻 the fact you need to post it to every bleeping forum either on Facebook or Insta is actually bleeping sad, have you volunteered have you stopped your advertising, have you actually followed the rules, are you still ordering shite!! So duck off begs you attention seeking dick!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why does she need to tell people how much her wedding dress cost?
Who is interested?
Everything she talks about has a price attached.
Life is about more than just money & materialist tit Beggy.
At 51 years of age you should know that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am absolutely howling that the upside rainbow is no more!! She is thick as mince! 😂😂😂😂

Why doesn’t she pull things up enough? It’s supposed to be under your arm pits! Not your elbows!!
Cos that’s where her boobs are! I’m sure someone said she had a boob job, think it must have been stevie wonder that did it as they’re in the wrong place!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why make that weird sucking in your breath noise while showing your dress? That noise she makes, makes me gag.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Wow 98 degrees when she got married?! Must of melted ...... 😳🙄😂
I assume you mean Fahrenheit thick tit ....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the duck did Jason see in her 😂 or did he just marry her because he got her knocked up with baby Brooke

Reactions: 3
That fake Evans family page is brilliant 😅😂, imagine haven’t to post on the internet, every single time, you do something good 😂, how about you just do it without needing praised on the internet about it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Told ya that balloon monstrosity wouldn't last 5 mins outside. Balloons don't like the sunlight they expand and pop and those weren't treated so they'd pop even faster. What a shame. Show off can't show off lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also beggy, I’d have asked for your money back on that wedding dress, something they worn while building the pyramids 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.