Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s literally a beg. Her name suits her at this point - Beggy.

Reactions: 4
duck off she has the balloons just lying around. What an absolute twit. It’s all for the gram!

Reactions: 10
So sorry, just noticed that @Doodlebug71 had posted Beggy naked before me. Please accept my apologies no one needed to see that twice 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s at the back of the house.. what’s the point? 😂
Because her house is in a cul de sac and the back can be seen by the main road and the whole of Morrisons!! Anyone in the whole of the town will see it if they drive past!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I see Brooke is excited by the balloons, oh no, wait.

Why would you take this picture, it just shows how over the top Beggy is, no regard for anyone else is the room
9F22A2C8-0D1B-484D-92EB-F01362713C55.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I hope everyone shouts this to them when they see them out round all the shops!! Hypocritical bleep. She’s done it for show not out of compassion because she’s a heartless bastard old bag!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi👋🏻 New to this but been reading for a while.
The shirt she has “Designed” for buzztshirts only one thing comes to mind ...
Carol Baskin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She has 89,000 followers and has pretty much just broadcasted her address with that balloon ‘rainbow’ and sign monstrosity. She must have several followers (or Tattlers 🙋🏼‍♀️) that live nearby - who knows who could turn up at your address.
We know where she works. Is nothing private with this woman?
Wonder if she’s watched the Don’t duck with Cats documentary on Netflix. I would hope watching that would make her (or anyone) think twice about what they posts online.

Reactions: 9
It’s at the back of the house.. what’s the point? 😂
Because I think from what I worked out from silly Baby Brooke posting the map of the bike ride with Jaysun, where their house is on the estate, I’m sure the back of it would be visible along the main road which has Morrison’s on it and she’s all about the show. 🕵️‍♂️ FFS, if you want to show your support, stay the duck at home!!!

Because her house is in a cul de sac and the back can be seen by the main road and the whole of Morrisons!! Anyone in the whole of the town will see it if they drive past!
Sorry. I hadn’t read this when I posted! 👍🏻

Reactions: 3
Scraping the barrel for content you can say that again .In one sentence this morning Jason is at work next thing Jason should be home in a minute why oh why do we care ? who needs to know that more to the point who is interested . No one she makes no sense what so ever. How boring . She is sinking very fast .
I DON'T bleeping CARE IF JASON IS HANGING FROM THE CEILING

Oh jesus. The bleeping balloons. Can she not just watch another film on netflix
While annoying person.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Who in their right minds are thinking about Christmas right now?
Take a bleeping look at the world around you, Beggy!
Our PM is in ICU, people are losing their loved ones ( young & old) keyworkers are risking their lives for us, we can't see our grandchildren, parents, siblings, people are struggling financially worried if they can keep the roof over their heads or feed their children, businesses are closing down, some are in self isolation on their own without a soul in the world for the next 12 weeks!!!
What the hell is wrong with you? No one gives a rats arse about your bleeping bold ( AKA tit) over the top, chavvy christmas tree & decorations!
Just duck UP you wrinkled, scrawny, scruffy old bleep!!!!
Half a rainbow??
Upside down rainbow

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.