Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still laughing about the half cake after looking at the fake Evans account. Who does that? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd love to know what Phoebe thinks of Beggy & Brooke. I bet the girl can't stand them both if truth be told, I reckon she just has to tolerate them for Macs sake.

I'm like all of you ladies & missing my two grandchildren so much. It's my birthday just after Easter and knowing I won't get to see them over that time literally hurts my heart.
Thank god for facetime that's all I can say ❤
it’s my 60th in 2 weeks and obvs won’t see my family, daughter, SIL an young grandkids, our Youngest is 17 months and I’ve missed so much of him growing up, so many little milestones, it’s breaking my heart not seeing them Becky hasn’t mentioned ELIZA once! bleeping selfish bleep !
[/QUOTE]

they weren’t invited to the baby shower? How did I miss that one!!🤣
Oh yes!!! What does THAT tell us eh

Good luck, keeps us informed 😘
Thanks hon will do, hoping they’ll give me antibiotics xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What in the name of duck is that Raining Men thing 😂😂😂 The silly, daft twit. Absolute embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Personally, I would be putting a temporary hold on my gusto delivery, or redirecting it to someone in need (someone who needs to strictly self isolate), as they clearly don’t need to have food delivered they should consider doing the bleeping same!

she’s said repeatedly before tho, she doesn’t care about ANYONE except her and hers. Not exactly someone who amazes me.
And goes against her continuous saying of #bekind - yeah right Beggy you selfish bleeping bleep!
STOP WITH THE bleeping DELIVERIES!

I’ve just posted a lovely message to her and her minions on her page, something to wake up to, it’ll be deleted and I’ll be blocked within minutes but I don’t care, if only 1 person reads it and it makes them think then I’ve done my job! Go read before it’s gone 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Did anyone notice when she out in the garden she had to throw in that they used to have a garden furniture swing but it’s broke and in bits ..that was just a beg hoping a company will “gift” her one ..she just can’t help herself she’s “a scrounger dressed in tit Loungewear “ 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Did anyone notice when she out in the garden she had to throw in that they used to have a garden furniture swing but it’s broke and in bits ..that was just a beg hoping a company will “gift” her one ..she just can’t help herself she’s “a scrounger dressed in tit Loungewear “ 😂
She said something last week about how once she just so happened to mention something then got something sent to her not sure if it was about the paint for outside. I also don't believe for a second the plants she showed outside are still alive from last year pretty sure all she did last year was plant a million succulents and faux flowers.

Reactions: 2
And goes against her continuous saying of #bekind - yeah right Beggy you selfish bleeping bleep!
STOP WITH THE bleeping DELIVERIES!

I’ve just posted a lovely message to her and her minions on her page, something to wake up to, it’ll be deleted and I’ll be blocked within minutes but I don’t care, if only 1 person reads it and it makes them think then I’ve done my job! Go read before it’s gone 😘
What was the message x

Brilliant very well said
It certainly was, I hope the sheep have something to think about now.
She’s obviously hungover as the first story has just appeared. Notice there’s no talking to the camera, she must look extra rough today 😂

Reactions: 4
Everyone unfollow her she’s a disgrace in a drunk state singing raining men!! Does she know that people are losing life’s and there children and there she is good ol begs swipe up ordering more clothes when people struggling... I’m fuming with her stupid idiot

Reactions: 8
This twit doesnt think the rules apply to them...ONE form of exercise a day yet Jay-sun has taken Dolly for a walk this morning and is going on a bike ride later. People like them is why this lockdown wont end for a long time! REALLY annoys me. The rules are clear!

Reactions: 15
She must’ve been pissed last night. I sent her a question about the clothes and she sent me three radiator pictures back !?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.