Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Crying about her parents and how old they're getting older and how quickly time passes yet not once during this pandemic has she mentioned them or her granddaughter.
My heart hurts not seeing my grandkids, they are literally all I think about, I cried this morning when my daughter facetimed me and we participated with their easter egg hunt through a screen, I just want to touch their little faces and smother them in kisses. I couldn't give a fuck what clothes I have or what I need right now because nothing in my life is as important as my family. It's ok bleating about them to your followers Beggy, but it's all for show and attention seeking. You dont give a fuck about anyone but yourself and this pandemic has definitely shown your true colours!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
“I don’t do lives anymore because you Get explicit comments about what people want to do to you”

No you don’t beggy, stop lying.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

So......yeah

Chatty Member
I am raging about her crying over her mum and dad getting older. My mum died when she was 43. I would have given anything for my mum to have lived to 76. People are dying from this horrific virus that is affecting the WHOLE WORLD!!!!

Why does the spoilt bastard not see what she does have and be thankful for it?

Try thinking outside your fucking four walls you selfish cow!!!

Reactions: 25

Alwayspoor

I work in Sainsbury's that has an Argos. Queues are mad. People buying printers, gaming consoles, board games, trampolines and the most essential of all items - hot tubs! It's a wonder Begs hasn't bought one yet or even better been gifted one!
O you know it's coming don't you. All that showing off the garden in the hope that a hot tub company wants to work with her. I bet her house looks like a shanty town from outside. Tin shed, brick house and a cedar room

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

TheFabFader

VIP Member
That tracksuit is like something worn by an eastern bloc communist country at the 1972 Olympics. Vile.

• Haha

Ohhlala

The economy is in absolute tatters, people are dying in their hundreds overnight, having to be buried with no family or friends saying goodbye, jobs have been lost, people are losing sleep over where the next meal is going to come from.... but oh my god I might win an smart voice egg cooker! For the love of god she has absolutely no idea!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Becky and Jason have one of those together but separated relationships. I’ve known couples like this. They live separate lives but still live in the same house for financial reasons - it’s just for convenience really. They don’t spend quality time together and only spend any time in each other’s company when there are other people there. The only time they spend together is a week is Veygusss once every two years. What they’ve got isn’t marriage at all. They’re more to be pitied.

• Heart

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
Wow Really!
This woman really needs to check herself, 2 boohoo orders and a new look one. She really downer give a fuck about all the poor people having to pick her shitty clothes that I wouldn’t even dress my 6 yr old in! 🤮 selfish to the core! Fucking vile human she will never learn.

Attachments

• Angry

A girl has no name

Chatty Member
The real reason she doesn't do lives anymore is because she has more people that dislike her than like her and she can't delete the comments when they start putting things she doesn't like or agree with.

Reactions: 23

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
I'm 51 (definitely look younger than Becca)!

I don't think she knows what she owns, her possesions overwhelm her, which is why she keeps buying: She's searching for something in her life when really she needs some decent counselling.

• Heart

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
“Our prime minister is seriously ill, how sad”

“swipe up for my room spray.”

wow. Just fucking wow.
Even Hinch has curbed her swipe ups....and she is a prize bellend! absolutely despicable

• Angry

HMC

VIP Member
Anyone else really hoping that those balloons have gone overnight 🙈 I bet she’s been replacing her upside down rainbow all morning after messaging all the local press last night “Come and see meeee...Beggy, Aged 61, I have a colourful worm hanging above my portacabin”🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Elsiemoo

Chatty Member
Came on to say the same thing, claims to watch the news yet tells over 80k people that her husband is waking the dog then off for a bike ride. It’s not difficult, the rules are clear a dog walk is classed as a form of exercise and you are allowed one form of exercise a day! Wise up for fuck sake!

• Heart

KNYE_19

If I had a quid for each time her shrieking, shrill fucking voice had woken my baby up when I've clicked on her stories then I'd have enough money to get a Gousto box, 10 Buzz T shirts, a shitty Ebay diary, a pack of breaded mushrooms and a set of lights for my toilet!........😑

• Haha
  • Heart

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Because it takes me about an hr to read a sentence that beggy writes as her grammar is so awful. I half expected the end of this speech to say “volunteer for the NHS”
Why the fuck don’t u both apply to be volunteers, help other people, I know beggy you’re only interested in helping when it involves raising money so u can take ur cut. But do something good!!!!
sorting out ur 3495732 pairs of flip flops is not important, applying to help is!!!!
This. She won’t tho........far too up her own arse sitting ordering pointless non essential shite whilst she has the luxury of staying it. Her who never sat down sure has re watched a LOT of box sets. She can’t keep up with her own lies.
‘Im not worried about my nails/lashes/hair’ ah that’s great to know beggy, I’m not worried about mine either........busy worrying about all the people who might die on or off my watch, busy worrying about myself and my family, busy worrying about my husbands company putting him on furlough and me then having to work MORE shifts in ITU to cover the shortfall in income, busy worrying about myself and my colleagues not having the right PPE.......particularly the filter wards who have covid patients before they’re diagnosed or have symptoms.

get a fucking grip you selfish, stupid old cow. The fact you don’t even consider how you look ordering unnecessary items so some poor low paid worker has to pack it, post it and deliver it!!! Absolute arsehole.

• Heart