Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Woopsagain

What is it with this beggy family, they got the same untanned line on their forehead.
View attachment 99975
And the same shite eyelashes

He works at the docks
Jason used to work at the docks, now hes down on his luck it's tough so tough.
Becky used to work at the arcade only a few hours a day working for her man she doesn't bring home the pay,
Its tough, it tough
She says weve got to hold on to what we've got it makes a difference if we do swipe ups all day
It tough so tough,
We've got each other and a lot a lot of free stuff
woah we're half way there,
woah living on a prayer
Take my hand and we'll make I swear
Woah a free hot tub.
Living on a prayer
Woah were half way there
Woah, add, link, I got a code.
Woah living on a prayer

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

No username was taken

I can’t speak for everyone of course, but my partner works doing deliveries and said it’s actually a relief people are still ordering things because he can’t afford to not work as the money won’t cover things. It’s horrible and we haven’t seen him for a week so far, but he is grateful.🤷🏻‍♀️
Good point . Thank your husband for his work and try and stay safe x

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Early contender for thread title suggestion:

Her gousto portions wouldn’t feed a mouse and when did the cedar room become the cedar house?!

• Haha

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
Jason’s meeting her in the garden after a bike ride😂🤣 hope they keep up the 2 metres apart. They haven’t been in the same room all week

• Haha
  • Heart
Not had a chance to catch up but I’m so pissed at her for ordering non essential shit I’ve seen post after post of struggling delivery people bombarded with extra parcels some saying it’s busier then Xmas! There risking there lives and risking taking the virus back to there family’s for this prick to be ordering non essential shit! 🤬 these delivery people are key workers they don’t have a choice to stay safe at home 😔 why does brook need a electric blanket is she 90!
I can’t speak for everyone of course, but my partner works doing deliveries and said it’s actually a relief people are still ordering things because he can’t afford to not work as the money won’t cover things. It’s horrible and we haven’t seen him for a week so far, but he is grateful.🤷🏻‍♀️

KNYE_19

Ok this may be minor but why does she keep saying "save" the NHS? Its PROTECT the NHS....the NHS workers dont need saving Beggy they're doing a fucking amazing job. However your morals and decency need saving 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Stay home everyone...well apart from Boohoo staff and the couriers of course cos I still want my unnecessary, cheaply made, tacky loungewear!
Selfish fucking twatface!!!
🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Haha

Jem1975

As an NHS nurseI’m in despair of people like her.
She’s ordering more of what she’s already got and exposing poor delivery drivers and packers to COVID.
People are dying, young fit healthy people are dying and she’s carrying on like she’s on holiday buzzing because she’s not dishing out 2p’s.
Loungewear isn’t essential...her next story showed exactly the amount of clothes she has.
She should hang her head in shame🥺

HMC

VIP Member
This may have touched a little nerve today and caused her defending influencers still working!
E73B5E0F-7269-4432-AAC7-29AAFB40278C.jpeg
E73B5E0F-7269-4432-AAC7-29AAFB40278C.jpeg

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
People can't even attend their own family members funerals yet here is Beggy pulling a face cos her fucking car boots should have started today!!
What a grade A cunt this vile woman is 😤

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Dexy

VIP Member
She must’ve been pissed last night. I sent her a question about the clothes and she sent me three radiator pictures back !?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26