Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think people are falling for it. If they were, these idiots wouldn’t need to rely on drug dealing.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think people are falling for it. If they were, these idiots wouldn’t need to rely on drug dealing.
You missed the point (don’t mean that patronising) Drug dealers/criminals use FX trading as a cover up for what they really do. Same as low level crypto traders. They flaunt the lifestyle they live that’s funded by drugs et al but they pretend it’s via these other means that ropes others into ‘investing’ and loosing their money which in turn is funding a night out for these pricks.

Reactions: 19
For anyone who may miss this instalment-
Amish forex extraordinaire is back in Brum out with ANOTHER girl and showing off his 12 inch legs
0E73C68B-7166-47F8-A5DE-7A48E5C2B984.png

84CE0A0D-1742-4C20-96FE-0AD3B55D8C8E.png

somehow he managed to convince a human to sit next to him and drink.
Then I THINK they may be in a hotel room from this video- shoes off, looks like he’s just in pants, champagne in bucket, playing shite house music etc
FAE1F4C0-8657-4680-A47F-3BD871FCB602.png

Fingers crossed for more drama

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s such an old scam now I can’t believe people still falling for it!
Its damaging as many young lads who get sucked into the hype of this crypto bollocks without realising it's a pyramid scheme. Every man and his dog now want to be a trader/drug dealer/runner boy

For anyone who may miss this instalment-
Amish forex extraordinaire is back in Brum out with ANOTHER girl and showing off his 12 inch legs
View attachment 801339
View attachment 801340
somehow he managed to convince a human to sit next to him and drink.
Then I THINK they may be in a hotel room from this video- shoes off, looks like he’s just in pants, champagne in bucket, playing shite house music etc View attachment 801341
Fingers crossed for more drama
Can someone explain why lads have womens small handbags across their chest, I do not understand what the duck they keep inside them 🥴🥴

Imagine you go on a date with your fella and he has an LV clutch bag strapped across his chest, I would tip my bottle if wine on him

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Its damaging as many young lads who get sucked into the hype of this crypto bollocks without realising it's a pyramid scheme. Every man and his dog now want to be a trader/drug dealer/runner boy

Can someone explain why lads have womens small handbags across their chest, I do not understand what the duck they keep inside them 🥴🥴

Imagine you go on a date with your fella and he has an LV clutch bag strapped across his chest, I would tip my bottle if wine on him
I imagine he keeps some Canesten for his mangina 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
He is so shifty. Now referring to a completely different forex trading company. I now count at least four he has said he works for.
I deal with actual Forex brokers at work, can confirm none look like this, and have never had to lick any bum holes for a good rate on a contract.

Edit to add they're also really clever, imagine asking this hole his opinion on what the pound will be doing in the 12 months! I know he's not a real trader but imagine him tying to predict what is going to happen in UK/US/EU economies in 3 quarters time. He wouldn't even understand the question. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I deal with actual Forex brokers at work, can confirm none look like this, and have never had to lick any bum holes for a good rate on a contract.

Edit to add they're also really clever, imagine asking this hole his opinion on what the pound will be doing in the 12 months! I know he's not a real trader but imagine him tying to predict what is going to happen in UK/US/EU economies in 3 quarters time. He wouldn't even understand the question. 😂
Exactly this. The forex traders I have ever dealt with are super super clever, with masters in economics etc. This joker must think we were all born yesterday. You’re a drug dealer hun and a fraudster. Will be back in prison soon enough

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Move over all those loser brokers in Wall Street. Amish Abram is here! The absolutely don of investment and foreign exchange market! 💯💶💴

I know I know, who needs actual regulations and erm an actual education, when ol Jeremiah is on the case, with his moody ass copy n paste unregulated company rhetoric 🥱

If you’re rolling in that much money, it should be the norm; why you price listing tit in the comments? If forex is some untapped guarantee large returns, why you sharing it with other people? Even if a super generous trader decided in a massive act of generosity to share this sure fire trading method; everybody would be doing it. Good god, who allows mutants like you chatting tit about NOTaPyramidScheme to young kids on Instagram; without highlighting that whatever you can make in year, you can lose in a day.
Boasting blurb about signals; If you want people to sign up to a signal provider; you gotta ask yourself why da duck would they be selling the service when they could take the signals? The amount of people blowing smoke up his saggy asshole scares me; this insta generation gives me fuckin anxiety man.

All you are Jeremiah is some haggard ass Avon lady trying to convince people to join some Ponzi ass disaster. Enjoy it whilst it lasts mate (we sure are 🙂)

Ps. His “come back”. This dude 😂😂😂 fuckin love him! Bringin jokes 4 dayzzzz

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wonder how many of his “designer” items were genuine fakes picked up in Dubai & Turkey. Hope his new baby throws up on his limited edition jumper ….
Lolz you funny. He won’t see his new baby sillyyyyy sausage!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Holy fuckin tit balls! Came over from Sallie the bore bleep axl’s thread (shout out NatWesters!) what have I just read??!! I’m 34 and have 2 daughters and it’s is so scary that so many young girls aspire to be like this and be with someone like this! I’m definitely no wallflower (probably am now actually!) but shitbox me 😂 they haven’t got a brain cell between them all! It’s sad really, that poor baby - definitely a safeguarding issue in my eyes - I like a good read and as soon as I close the thread, do not give these people another thought. They have to live this everyday. Fuckin shambles 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.