Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t they started drinking yet today??
Waiting for all the “duck it” insta stories to start up again.
Wonder who it was devil dick has been messaging?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
One thing I just can't fathom is how he's getting any of these women?

Not only is he physically repellant in every single way but he's clearly thick as tit with zero charisma and no morals to speak of.

Make it make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
One thing I just can't fathom is how he's getting any of these women?

Not only is he physically repellant in every single way but he's clearly thick as tit with zero charisma and no morals to speak of.

Make it make sense.
Aside from the fact he’s splashing the cash…

He has cast a spell on her lol

He said on her story yesterday that she should tell the truth that she fell in love with the devil dick 😂 - her eyes light up and then she agrees he has “a good dick”

and her daughter is there with them and she genuinely doesn’t seem to think there is anything wrong with her parenting..,

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Can’t believe his ex is still wearing the engagement ring. Wouldn’t give a fuk how much I like the ring it would be getting launched. Baldy is 100% going to get back with him soon as he’s back in the uk

Reactions: 35
Can’t believe his ex is still wearing the engagement ring. Wouldn’t give a fuk how much I like the ring it would be getting launched. Baldy is 100% going to get back with him soon as he’s back in the uk
She is reading this thread. Just posted a story about this comment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Re the ex - I don’t know what’s worse, her taste in men, hair style or footwear?? Those abattoir worker white boots 🤣
Let’s hope 👿🍆 has enough money left after Becky’s rinsed him to get her some new ones!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just noticed that fx supreme has loads of his ex’s pictures up. Like 4 different girls in less than a year!? Community dick 🤮
He gets through them quickly doesn’t he!
Every few weeks. Kids popping out all over the country.
Anyone who goes near him is such a fool!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just noticed that fx supreme has loads of his ex’s pictures up. Like 4 different girls in less than a year!? Community dick 🤮
He gets through them quickly doesn’t he!
Every few weeks. Kids popping out all over the country.
Anyone who goes near him is such a fool!
Community dick 😂😂😂🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.