Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say he couldn’t even spell girlfriend never mind keep one.. but it’s actually true lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
here for the drama of course and i know she’s brought it on herself but aw just thought, when her little one asks about her first holiday and it’s this 🥴🥺 I hope they’ve some nice memories just the two of them

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh wow, I hope she’s learnt a big lesson here. I used to really like her but this whole stunt has put me right off.

I do hope she and her baby are safe when he inevitably returns to the hotel room and it all kicks off.

Reactions: 16
Dear dear just been down a rabbit hole stalking his Instagram and noticed that a guy I used to “see” commented on one of his pics a few years ago 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣. Needless to say I swiftly ended that when I found out he was in fact a drug dealer 🤣 so seems I was right in my predictions.
cringing.
Also, anyone watching his stories of all the food etc? So rude to waiters calling “yo” and not moving anything on the table to help them when delivering food.
Becky has also just ordered a £8,500 bottle of champagne to the room apparently. I’m guessing on his card details? I hope she has 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
£8000 for a bottle or champagne, I looked on Google its about £500 a bottle, I very much doubt she was on the phone when she was videoing then 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Cor…from his stories, Bradley looks absolutely devastated at the demise of his newest relationship…. 😑💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone seen him on his mates story kissing that bikini girl. The way he grabbed her hair really aggressively. Little bleep. As if she let that prick round her kid.
Also she’s ordered 2 bottles or champagne- who is watching her kid?! Not cool

Reactions: 11
Hi guys I watching her and I feel scary for her baby!!!is not funny anymore !!!!what she bleeping doing drinking where is baby?I really hoped that when she came back in uk be involved social care workers check her or she can look after baby!!!!now really need to pray for her daughter because Becky is big mess

Reactions: 13
Clothes and shoes getting thrown out the window! This is almost too good to be true? This cannot be happening! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Omg I’m living for this meltdown lol, it’s so bleeping funny, just hope Rory is ok

Reactions: 9
I just worry for the safety of the baby she’s gonna be angry in a place like Dubai on her own with the baby if he comes back to that room n kicks off what she gonna do 🤦🏻‍♀️ We know she shouldn’t have moved so quick but that poor baby doesn’t deserve to listen to that

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Omgggggg it’s 4am here in Australia and she is now throwing his Balenciagas over the balcony I cannot sleep now, no way.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Clothes and shoes getting thrown out the window! This is almost too good to be true? This cannot be happening! 🤣🤣🤣
Haha the balenciaga trainers needed throwing off that bleeping balcony their disgusting 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.