Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I have absolutely zero sympathy for Becky. She basically stole him off someone else and was clearly messaging/seeing him while he was in a relationship. He’s now done practically the same to her and moved on to the next. How funny. All of two days being his GIRLFREIND 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well he's got almost 2k extra followers since being with her. She's probably lost a load of followers and a bit of self respect from lots of people. He also no doubt will leave all the posts with her up as some sort of trophy cabinet he appears to have over his insta with all his exes.

And she will have to pay for a ticket home and not to Turkey. Gosh what a mess

Reactions: 17
Sorry but I have absolutely zero sympathy for Becky. She basically stole him off someone else and was clearly messaging/seeing him while he was in a relationship. He’s now done practically the same to her and moved on to the next. How funny. All of two days being his GIRLFREIND 🤣🤣🤣
Embarrassing isnt it. The worst part about it all is she saw fit to introduce him to her 6 month old baby days after meeting him. And now he's publicly humiliated her. I have no sympathy for her after the way she's splashed it over social media and in the pregnant ex's face

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I just realised he's also done a few lengthy stretches in prison judging by his Insta. What a catch 🤣🥴🥴🤮🤮🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So this morning she actually put a story of them both saying happy happy happy. Few hours later he was necking some ropey prozzy on a boat (and doing god knows what off camera). I shouldn’t laugh but 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just realised he's also done a few lengthy stretches in prison judging by his Insta. What a catch 🤣🥴🥴🤮🤮🤮
just had a look at his Instagram and saw this!! But now he’s a millionaire 🤔🥴🥴🥴🥴. Saw all the pics with his ex and son too. Wonder if he sees him. I think he’s from Walsall or Wolverhampton.

Reactions: 2
Such a shame. They won't even be able to celebrate a two week anniversary 😢😅

Well will be awkward as I imagine he's paid for the hotel room they're sharing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omgggg I mean, aghhhhhh. all you can do is laugh when you’ve made everything so public
And been so braggy and tit about it all. Instead off just keeping a low to actually get to know him and after him breaking up with a pregnant girlfriend you'd think she'd just keep it all hush. But no she had to flaunt it all and rub it in everyone's faces....
How utterly embarrassing especially with a bloke as truly "special" as him 😂

Reactions: 11
Now that is what you call entertainment ladies and gentlemen. How bleeping embarrassing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Hope she gets to keep the cash, payment for having to sleep with drippy pants, I would also get some flea treatment lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hope she gets to keep the cash, payment for having to sleep with drippy pants, I would also get some flea treatment lol
As if he has the readies to pay for such items in cash 😂 He's most probably a fraudster spending other people's money via credit.

Reactions: 4
I’m very clued up with people like him and he’s 100% a drug dealer, probably that’s why he was in prison and he’s still doing it now. Disguising it with the forex tit

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.