Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now the dirty scrote is on a boat away from Becky, filming some girl in a bikini and looking far too cosy with her!! 🙈 I think him and Becky have fallen out already!!!
Does that mean we don't get treated to new pics of the teeeef 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her casual racism comment about having a “tea towel” on your head 😳 in that photo dump post

• Angry
Reactions: 5
What a bleeping dog, what happened to Becky? View attachment 788205View attachment 788206
And the aggressive grit of the teeth and pull of the hair. Neither sexy or seductive.
I gave it 6 weeks. I didn't think it would be 60 hours 🤣
He’s a right dingleberry isn’t he! Looks like he slathered a lot as a kid 🤤
FFS, who’d have their baby round some guy they’d just met
Hahahaha dingleberry 🤣🤣👏
God I would be bloody mortified if I was her the way she's been carrying on at how she's so happy etc... .. Then he does that. I bet his pregnant ex is sat at home like 🐸☕

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought this, just looked to see if his ex has put anything on insta but she hasn’t yet 👀 nor has becky. I am sooo here for this! The moment becky is out his sight he’s cheating with a slag on a boat party hahaha. He’s probably so drunk he doesn’t realise his mates are filming etc oops. Also his mate did a video of him pouring vodka over his head and said “this is what a millionaire looks like” 😭🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I thought this, just looked to see if his ex has put anything on insta but she hasn’t yet 👀 nor has becky. I am sooo here for this! The moment becky is out his sight he’s cheating with a hag on a boat party hahaha. He’s probably so drunk he doesn’t realise his mates are filming etc oops. Also his mate did a video of him pouring vodka over his head and said “this is what a millionaire looks like” 😭🤣🤣
And then he let it drip in his eyes and acted surprised upon finding out that pouring alcohol in your eye stings 😂 I'm so here for this too lol. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At least she has some designer goods to flog when she gets back to her parents house 😅 that'll tide her over for a while

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.