Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ what is going on?! In what world is this something you would plaster over social media? I actually used to like her. Live your best life by all means, but where is your moral compass!?

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ what is going on?! In what world is this something you would plaster over social media? I actually used to like her. Live your best life by all means, but where is your moral compass!?
Makes sallie axl look a saint lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hhhhhmmmmm what a bleeping sexy catch there .....not!!!!!!!!!!!
Wtf is with that tit beard ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

&

yeah course u spend that much u brass!!!!!
thatโ€™s probs captain wana be birds eye pretend play mode scammy forex
D9559448-8F14-4D3D-8B07-A62D71AC1E81.png
account!!!! duck Iโ€™m cringing so hard your credit cards are maxed out u cringe bleep ...I never go hard on this site on people I just laugh at them but she goes on about being a girls girl having a good moral compass....and I can not stand women who are happy to get with a man who has issues that need dealing with first in my eyes even if he and the ex are not together whatever ...the fact she is carrying his child and clearly there is issues why the duck would u entertain that !!!!! Gobby home wrecking but h
CB0E60CD-50F8-45AB-A1E0-80EFDEF39C65.png

Reactions: 1
And still lives at home with her mummy and daddy. People that have to show off their โ€œweathโ€ are twats. You keep up with your Instagram show off holiday, we all know itโ€™s fake as duck

74352B3B-02B7-413C-A434-F1D8E490392D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Is he going for the chav Amish look? And bless him his shoes are on the wrong feet, itโ€™s hard remembering which foot is the right one, Iโ€™m sure you will get it right one day
Chav armish ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I knew that beard reminded me of something ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shall we all do a sweepstake for how long it will last. I'm going to be very optimistic and give it a solid 6 weeks

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Shall we all do a sweepstake for how long it will last. I'm going to be very optimistic and give it a solid 6 weeks
Iโ€™ll give it until the credit card bill arrives and itโ€™s no more fancy steak dinners but greene king pub 2 for 8.99 meal deals lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Iโ€™ll give it until the credit card bill arrives and itโ€™s no more fancy steak dinners but greene king pub 2 for 8.99 meal deals lol
Never to be heard or spoken of again. Back to posting videos at her parents house. Rinse and repeat.

Iโ€™ve very surprised Chelsea reshared her story. Especially as she feel she is in a similar situation to the ex. Dumped with a young baby and her fella moved on to a new relationship straight away!

Reactions: 4
Amish chav ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
This is going to be very interesting โ˜•. Sheโ€™s a mean girl rubbing it in the pregnant girlfriends face

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.