Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pansypotts

VIP Member
Move over all those loser brokers in Wall Street. Amish Abram is here! The absolutely don of investment and foreign exchange market! 💯💶💴

I know I know, who needs actual regulations and erm an actual education, when ol Jeremiah is on the case, with his moody ass copy n paste unregulated company rhetoric 🥱

If you’re rolling in that much money, it should be the norm; why you price listing shit in the comments? If forex is some untapped guarantee large returns, why you sharing it with other people? Even if a super generous trader decided in a massive act of generosity to share this sure fire trading method; everybody would be doing it. Good god, who allows mutants like you chatting shit about NOTaPyramidScheme to young kids on Instagram; without highlighting that whatever you can make in year, you can lose in a day.
Boasting blurb about signals; If you want people to sign up to a signal provider; you gotta ask yourself why da fuck would they be selling the service when they could take the signals? The amount of people blowing smoke up his saggy asshole scares me; this insta generation gives me fuckin anxiety man.

All you are Jeremiah is some haggard ass Avon lady trying to convince people to join some Ponzi ass disaster. Enjoy it whilst it lasts mate (we sure are 🙂)

Ps. His “come back”. This dude 😂😂😂 fuckin love him! Bringin jokes 4 dayzzzz
Yes! This!!!!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 2

RattleGirl

Did anyone seen him on his mates story kissing that bikini girl. The way he grabbed her hair really aggressively. Little cunt. As if she let that prick round her kid.
Also she’s ordered 2 bottles or champagne- who is watching her kid?! Not cool
She tipped them out

Doobop

And still his followers are rising and rising 😵 comments on his new pic though are cracking me up lol

Last edited:

CLittleworld

So she’s just took her daughter on holiday woth a man she met on Monday who is a Instagram “trader” if you go on his profile he still has lots of pictures of his ex who is pregnant who he broke up with last week !
The ex has posted lots of pics of convos with Becky where she admits all of this !
I couldn’t find any other threads sorry if this is in the wrong place !

Becky doesn’t have friends she only has people she goes on whore tours with lol

she’s trash through and through . She deserves this guy and has no dignity. However that child of hers , should be removed from her as a matter of urgency . She is not fit to be a mother and that little girl has been subject to so much already and shes not even out of nappies . Becky would smuggle coke in that babies nappy to please a man . How disgusting
Do you know her personally? I’m new to her, she seems a delight 😳🤣