Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chris622

VIP Member
They will be back soon b crying in to her new teeth eating her own words and him well he’s going to be on a big old come down bang 😂 see it now him dumping Bec at Gatwick 😂😂I’ll be back in 10

Reactions: 3

Doobop

Haha and his ex gf from last year now has a girlfriend or would appear lol never ends well 😂

Last edited:

Doobop

Her on the lives she looks COMPLETELY different to the photos blows my mind when celebs or anyone does this lol

Doobop

Bloody hell that's mental. I just looked on his profile and by looks of it he has another kid with someone who he went out with before he went to prison 😳 tbf I also seen the daughters dads profile and they all seem a little to be desired. She seemed to be quite relatable after she had her daughter but wow yes if you've only just met him and have your daughter in the same room how confusing for her.

When I seen she was going to dubai I won't lie I did think it may have been a client 😅

• Haha

Fat-tits

VIP Member
See how he said princess Vicks son isn't born yet and will be well looked after, not 'our son' or 'my son' unless it's not his? 😳

Reactions: 2

Howarewe

Chatty Member
Imagine if it was the other way she’s so Insensitive I just can’t believe she’s like this over a man !
So this is confirmation they met before he split up with his ex. On a previous screen shot she said he ended things on the Friday and met her on the Monday. Lying cunt

Reactions: 2