Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Death2unicorns

Chatty Member
Find the face tattoos well too much, she has really ruined herself with them

Wonder if the pregnancy was an accident or an accidently on purpose kind of accident? Obviously also wondering who the dad is

Maybe this baby could be the making of her though? I’ve seen older posts on her insta referring to having mental health and addiction issues so I hope she is in a better place now to be bringing a baby into the world

That dummy is awful, looks like a bacteria trap and how does she even know her baby will take a dummy, mine didn’t!

Reactions: 5

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Lol its hilarious, we all called it, could all see it coming. He's got off scot free, she's ruined any slim career she's had and made her self look an absolute bell end. Hopefully there is a trip to Bali soon so her daughter actually gets to meet her dad seeing as dubai and Turkey trips have been prioritised 😳 shocking parenting!!
Baby daddy bless him ..... don’t seem much better than this guy!!! Poor Rory

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
This guys actually deranged to be posted old videos to make it all look ok it’s actually scary what he’s doing 🤯

dontevenknowwhattoput

Amish Roy cropper 😂😂

Marcus Mitchell.
Horrible boy who blames being rude on autism.
Fakes suicide. Pisses himself from being drunk on his story’s. Stalks men who have died and claims to have had sex with them.
Could go on all night lol.
You will recognise him from insta, he makes a career of stealing memes. Enjoy!!
I've just realised who he is !!!! Omg

• Haha

Pansypotts

VIP Member
The fuck has gone on here 🤣🤣 Becky has brought all this on herself. Instead of remaining quiet and slightly dignified she’s had to start bragging again and is made to look stupid.

Cady1954

VIP Member
Hi guys I watching her and I feel scary for her baby!!!is not funny anymore !!!!what she fucking doing drinking where is baby?I really hoped that when she came back in uk be involved social care workers check her or she can look after baby!!!!now really need to pray for her daughter because Becky is big mess
Gave a look at the Sophie May Dickson thread. SS arent even involved there so I doubt they will bother their arses with Becky!

Longgtimelurker

VIP Member
He’s definitely from the Black Country. My dad lives in Birmingham / Dudley area and they all talk like that round there. I think he’s from Walsall or Dudley. Either way he’s tragic.

I know Becky is trying to prove a point but ain’t no way I would be tippinG ANY type of alcohol on the floor 🤣

Do we reckon he’s seen all this? Probably too coked up to realise
Im sure my friend said hes from tipton! Absolute trash 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

CLittleworld

He has just uploaded this on his story. Off to Turkey. Look at where he is sat on the plane. The place they put families. Why? Because they have the correct fittings for the standard issued cots provided on planes. ‘For who?’ I hear you cry! 😂 Rory of course…. Oh Becky!!!! 🙈
It does match up as she said they were flying home Sunday