Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kittenface86

Chatty Member
Oh my .....:seems I missed a shit show .....quite literally!
my 16 month old son had me up all night and I literally didn’t have time to check the thread.... sat in my office with work to do but I wana nose at the insta stories to see what I missed 😂😂😂😂😂

this thread is now my fave and I think we can agree she is outshining our Val now 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
100%
Still not as funny as bald threads tho, they’re hilarious

Reactions: 6
This thread is giving me life. Best procrastination from work today 😂 though I'll never unsee those bloody teef stumps 🤢

DreamGirl33

We all know she’s there in Turkey with him

She’s clearly £££ over reputation, so if he’s funding everything she will spend as much of his ill gotten gains as she can while he’s still sniffing around her.
Then she will front it saying it was payback and what did the little knob expect for trying to take the piss…

She thinks she’s getting a nice few bits pugged away, ready to sell ready to fund the next chapter when Bali finally opens up again..

Let’s just hope she doesn’t get nicked along with him because you can see his bragging’s going to be his downfall can’t you.

I watched the live too. She’s saved it as an IGTV video if anyone wants to watch.

I feel sorry for her too. She’s obviously been love bombed/manipulated by this guy BUT I hope she’s learnt a huge lesson about letting new partners meet her child at such an early stage, and potentially putting her in danger. Honestly anything could have happened last night when he came back to the room.
Exactly this 👏🏻 no way I'd be hanging around till Sunday god knows what he is capable of

To cat lady

Chatty Member
This disturbing clip has now been deleted. I screen recorded it because I was genuinely concerned for their welfare.

Attachments

• Sick

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I'm confused. Does she want people to know and ask about her baby daddy or not? She does the Q&A knowing she will be asked, posts partial photos of him and provides his surname and then has got mad at someone in her DM's for being nosy. I've been really liking Becky since she's had the baby and I have to say baby Aurora is very, very cute, but I don't like the fishing she does with the Q&A's.

Cprice91

Shit is going down 🍿

What’s he been in jail for? Anyone found the paper story about it? 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
I was half hoping becky had knocked them out!

Lol its hilarious, we all called it, could all see it coming. He's got off scot free, she's ruined any slim career she's had and made her self look an absolute bell end. Hopefully there is a trip to Bali soon so her daughter actually gets to meet her dad seeing as dubai and Turkey trips have been prioritised 😳 shocking parenting!!
From what we can see of the baby dad I think I would be keeping her away from him as well.

gingrog

VIP Member
Anyone watch the live? Difficult watch I thought. This guy is something else, who does this?! He can't be right in the head.