Becky Holt #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The place looks ok basic but the way he’s going on.. I tell you what that boy is disgusting the smell of Becky isn’t evan of him I see there sleeping in the same bed then she must be feeling like a right mug that’s why she ran away from him filming
Or she's laughing all the way to the bank (theoretically doubt he's got a legitimate bank account) because they've staged this entire thing and he's got an inbox full of degenerates ready to invest their giro.

Becky likely has a mass of nieve young men following her, they've caused enough of a stir to get noticed, and a fair few followers probably stupid enough to think they'll get their turkey teeth by investing.

I smell a rat 🐀🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Or she's laughing all the way to the bank (theoretically doubt he's got a legitimate bank account) because they've staged this entire thing and he's got an inbox full of degenerates ready to invest their giro.

Becky likely has a mass of nieve young men following her, they've caused enough of a stir to get noticed, and a fair few followers probably stupid enough to think they'll get their turkey teeth by investing.

I smell a rat 🐀🤪
I don’t think they are that clever, I think Becky simply used him for a free holiday and new teeth

Reactions: 19

I smell a rat 🐀🤪
What about him splitting up with the ex and on a whim pays Becky bumhole for a week away to piss the ex off 🤷🏼‍♀️ Things obviously went a good bit further than expected. A real life "pretty woman" scenario in the modern world. 🙊😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What about him splitting up with the ex and on a whim pays Becky bumhole for a week away to piss the ex off 🤷🏼‍♀️ Things obviously went a good bit further than expected. A real life "pretty woman" scenario in the modern world. 🙊😂
Now, she's only saying she licked his bum hole it could have been any bum hole ... 🤣 I'd bet there's a few pictures of her licking various bumholes. 😂😂

Ahh I dunno, but nothing in the Instasham world surprises me , they've all gained followers.

Reactions: 6
I wondered if she charged him a fee for her time , but ultimately I think she got a few gifts and the new gnashers

The other possibility is she had a “job” in Dubai and needed someone to go with her for safely and then they went on to Turkey to spend the proceeds on new teeth.

Someone knows and will spill..

Reactions: 10
Negative attention is attention for these two definitely Becky will go back to her drug infested life bleeping who she wants for the night see she’s forgetting some thing you can only use your body for so long and then your used up sad but women loose there looks and actually surgery isn’t helping him well is full of tit and if my fella done what he did to me while I was pregnant the last thing I would do is share a bed put it this way revenge would be my top priority 😂 he would have nothing left time I finished with him

Could of been a thing where he used her to gain followers and fucked her in the process I mean a lot of men wouldn’t say no not where she’s from they do orgies the lot drugged up of there heads

I smell a rat 🐀🤪
Makes sense

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Did he pay for “the girlfreind experience?” Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If it was a job, what sort of a fucked up bleep do you have to be, to take your baby along too.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
How much of a mug is badly
I feel sorry for her. Imagine being that low and desperate to think it’s going to work out. At least bumhole beck isn’t that stupid. I know she’s preggers but have some respect for yourself he won’t change ever x

Reactions: 13
Buying and selling foreign currencies to make a profit.
The rates change all the time and so it’s possible to make money doing these exchanges.
More likely to lose huge amounts though as it’s a big boys game.
Devil dick etc are scammers trying to get people to invest into get rich quick schemes - the cash he appears to have to fund a champagne lifestyle would come from dealing in illegal substances.
Devil dick 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I reckon he probably told Becky there was coke up his bunghole and she was in there like a ferret down a rabbit hole, the cheap grubby mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Or it looked better for him to drop or bring back a parcel if it looked like he was on a family holiday

Reactions: 11
I dunno how flights and Turkey teef really work ,
Their version of events is that he had known her 3 days , interesting that there was a seat on the flight right next to hers and the hotel could accommodate them with 72 hours notice.
Interesting that the dental place could fit him in on the same day as her with such short notice.

I haven't ever had Turkey teef, but I do know a few toothy survivors and they booked in advance and had video consultations, and various other stuff to do prior to actually getting their shiny tts they didn't just turn up.

Reactions: 15
Looks like he's on a train ....

Love a train but.... if your making millions and moneys no object, your probably going to drive?

Notice how he brags about everything's cost.... but no pictures of a house he's bought.

Curious , posted to say he's made his first 500k, pregnant girlfriend, not bought no gaff 🤔
He’s probably banned

I dunno how flights and Turkey teef really work ,
Their version of events is that he had known her 3 days , interesting that there was a seat on the flight right next to hers and the hotel could accommodate them with 72 hours notice.
Interesting that the dental place could fit him in on the same day as her with such short notice.

I haven't ever had Turkey teef, but I do know a few toothy survivors and they booked in advance and had video consultations, and various other stuff to do prior to actually getting their shiny tts they didn't just turn up.
As Turkey has been on the red list for so long the clinics and flights have been pretty empty. I was booked in to have two Veneers replaced and cancelled due to covid and I recd so many messages from the clinic saying they're available. So I would say it would have been pretty easy to get booked in to the same place. Also all of the xrays and plans are done when you arrive so it is plausible.

Reactions: 6
As Turkey has been on the red list for so long the clinics and flights have been pretty empty. I was booked in to have two Veneers replaced and cancelled due to covid and I recd so many messages from the clinic saying they're available. So I would say it would have been pretty easy to get booked in to the same place. Also all of the xrays and plans are done when you arrive so it is plausible.
As well as that if they were flying one of the middle Eastern or Turkish airlines they're alot more accomadting especially with a child in switching seats

Reactions: 1
Who is Amish referring to do we think?
A. Becky Bumlicker - he’s justifying why he’s back with Baldy
B. Baldy - her phone keeps pinging from all the extra followers she gained and he’s got jealous.
C. Himself - showing off how many men are messaging him wanting a bit of what Becky got 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.