Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

User1985

What page was this on on the last thread do you know? I can’t find it.
The videos? I think they were somewhere between 12 and 15. Sorry I can’t remember which page exactly. They’re like white boxes with a blue outline in the middle, they don’t show as videos 🤷🏻‍♀️ . I hope that makes sense 😅

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Brad reminds me of a commander off handmaids tail. No idea why. Just thought id pop in.

And help a girl out. Can I fuck find him
I can’t find him either when I type him him but someone posted a link to his insta on page 28 and that takes you straight to his page.

DreamGirl33

The videos? I think they were somewhere between 12 and 15. Sorry I can’t remember which page exactly. They’re like white boxes with a blue outline in the middle, they don’t show as videos 🤷🏻‍♀️ . I hope that makes sense 😅
Sounds like ones that are links to the original Instagram stories that have expired/been deleted.
Best to screen shot or screen record then post on here

DreamGirl33

That’s what someone has done love, if you go back to the first thread and go to page 14. Hold down the white box and when the options come up click save linked item (I think that’s what it says) then you’ll be able to play each video once you’ve saved them 😁

You explained it so much better than me 🙈🤣. Thank you 😁
I can see them now, thank you. I always thought they were expired links
It works for me on iPhone holding down and saving. I hadn’t seen the videos of her throwing the shoes and ordering the champagne. She was never scared of what he’d do, she spoke to and treated him like a little idiot. She knows he’s a boy and she had the upper hand the whole time, used him and abused him lol

Last edited:

Salsausagelips

VIP Member
Their set up was a strange one wasn’t it 🤷🏻‍♀️

in the car after having their teeth done she asked would he miss her, like she already knew they were just going their separate ways once back on British soil 🤔
But how furious she was (I watched the recordings someone kindly shared on the last thread) made it look like they’d been together years and then the video when he got back to the hotel saying ‘all fuck off now, she loves me’ saying about choking her an pulling her hair! Makes no sense whatsoever to me...if he was a client there’d be no need for jealousy but if he was her fella there’d be no need to miss each other & him be out with another girl within the same 24 hours!

Must’ve just been; ‘Lick me under crackers an we’ll get new gnashers’ 🤢🙈
What page was this on on the last thread do you know? I can’t find it.

Cady1954

VIP Member
Checking that this works - Tiffany. Can someone let me know and I'll do the others too

View attachment 806945
View attachment 806950
View attachment 806953
View attachment 806954
Shes such
Checking that this works - Tiffany. Can someone let me know and I'll do the others too

View attachment 806945
View attachment 806950
View attachment 806953
View attachment 806954
She's such a slag isn't she? Can you imagine going into Tiffanys and using language like that?

winterwalks

It’s not very noticeable until she turns her head from side to side . And you only see it slightly then … she just looks tired
A6FDC2A4-50A8-4779-8972-9C820E9B4EFE.jpeg

Mishka13

Chatty Member
I recon car seat was in his car and he's not returned it or something shitty like that.
It makes me sad to think women fall for it and time and time again, they literally allow it to happen so men think they're invincible.
I don’t think he’s even got a car, he takes pictures in rentals.

Has Nat West Val aka heeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy aka Miss Sallie Axl herself always followed him 🧐
Who is this? I’ve seen her mentioned