Becky Holt #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did wonder about the long term effect of these ridiculous Turkey teef as so much good tooth is destroyed in the process.
I presume any standard British dentist won’t touch you after having had it done so you have to keep flying back for checkups/maintenance?
She said it’s so cheap to fly here it’s no
Problem 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I did wonder about the long term effect of these ridiculous Turkey teef as so much good tooth is destroyed in the process.
I presume any standard British dentist won’t touch you after having had it done so you have to keep flying back for checkups/maintenance?
Yeah exactly that the dentist I used to work with would not touch them. Especially not on the NHS. It would cost thousands here privately to root canal and re crown those teeth if they are even able to be saved. A girl once came in with similar situation she had done in UAE for her 21st birthday and her teeth had completely snapped off and we’re black and decayed underneath. It was heart breaking!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Anyone want a Gucci belt?
She should dm cleaning_with_mario. He’s only got a fake one and he’s spaffing money about these days (thanks covid)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Who the duck is gonna pay £250 for a second hand belt that costs £295 brand new! It’s probably about a year old 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Grassed him up about what?
They’re talking about Stephen Bear. He posted a video of him getting his bum hole licked on a beach in Maldives which violates the laws there so Tattlers reported him to the hotel and they think he got thrown out.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Another fellow val/zsm here 🙋🏻‍♀️
That did not dissapoint 🥲 had me up till 3 this morning reading well worth it 😂
I just dont understand what girls find nice about that head
Hope he gets his karma hes one of them people with a face you just want to slap.

Reactions: 14
I live here, healthcare and getting procedures done is perfectly safe, sterile, it’s not a bleeping side street clinic she went to🙄🙄🙄
Our family lived there too. Any procedure is a Hep C risk - but more so in countries with a higher prevalence (like Turkey). Dentistry has a high risk of cross infection - I know this because of what happened to our family. It can occur in all kinds of situations - doesn’t have to be back street. The infected blood enquiry is ongoing & really very sad for those that lost their loved ones (me included) to Hep C. The point I was trying to make it that post procedure testing is important.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.