Becks Lyons

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear to god I can't stand her like she is so obnoxious šŸ™„ She looks a state in her gym videos her fake tits are ridiculously big for her build šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Out of curiosity does anyone know if sheā€™s qualified to teach this ā€œnutrition and gut health courseā€? Havenā€™t been following her for long

Reactions: 1
Out of curiosity does anyone know if sheā€™s qualified to teach this ā€œnutrition and gut health courseā€? Havenā€™t been following her for long
I did a quick Google search and technically personal trainers are not allowed to offer nutritional advice and detailed meal plans. Personal trainers are only allowed to suggest nutritional changes relevant to an individual fitness goal. In Ireland only dieticians are allowed to medically prescribe nutrition plans and assess, diagnose and treat dietary and nutritional problems for an individual.

Sheā€™s a total and utter dose. Been telling lies and switching personalities since she was a teenager. Burned all her bridges and flits from career to career in the blink of an eye. Nothing wrong with that per se but the way she does it, she makes it her whole personalityā€¦ BeckMUA, Night club rep, artist (charging 100 euro for a doodle plssss), air hostess, gym rat PT, nanny ā€¦

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s a total and utter dose. Been telling lies and switching personalities since she was a teenager. Burned all her bridges and flits from career to career in the blink of an eye. Nothing wrong with that per se but the way she does it, she makes it her whole personalityā€¦ BeckMUA, Night club rep, artist (charging 100 euro for a doodle plssss), air hostess, gym rat PT, nanny ā€¦
And how many of these is she qualified in?

Now doing interior design

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I missed it, what did she say
Hard to remember now but she started with I'm a single again and then said something like " the next time a man follows me to bali and tells me he loves me in a bathtub full of roses say no"
She had something up yesterday about going back on the pill because apparently she was going to have a baby next year but I could have gotten that part confused. I wonder why they broke up again

Did anyone see the shite from her on instagram stories today?. She is such a sickener. Where did she pull the American accent from?.

Is she back with the old fella again? Or whoā€™s the man she has her arm around in Brazil