Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

restingbtcface

VIP Member
I just watched Corys world wieiad and he said someone with a big following made a video about Becki Jones. Did anyone see the video?

Reactions: 5

omgcupcakesbaby

where do you get your greens powder and collagen from? Xxx
I use applied nutrition, there’s usually discount codes floating around on Google. Do yourself a favour and get the flavoured greens though, I didn’t and it’s like drinking blending up grass cuttings 😂 adding it to my protein disguises the taste though. The collagen powder is flavoured so you don’t get that funky taste some powders have either.

View attachment 3010522
---

Can relate. Im a mayo whore to the point where I stopped buying it a long time ago because I’d easily do a jar a week. Homemade is even better but I CBA to make it often enough for it to be an issue. Never found a light one which scratched the itch. 😂
Light are no where near as good as the full fat stuff but some are better than others. Tempted to make my own but always CBA.

boojange

VIP Member
When Shirl had her surgery they must have all worried about her and hopefully encouraged her when she had to learn the portions and food groups she could eat. Seems like Caff and Ian have totally given up with the bison.
Surgery? Please elaborate!

Reactions: 4
My bmi as a 5’7 14st 11 is currently 32.4 and says I’m obese. If she’s my height and 22st (think she’s shorter and heavier) then her bmi is 48.2 at least
I’m sure she said she is 5ft6 so only a smidge shorter but most likely double your weight.

soph30

VIP Member
I actually want to know what workouts she's doing. I want to do the exact same amount see how many calories I burn doing the same workout vs hers because I am convinced she is barely moving
She tells you in the video don’t you listen 🍔
;)

• Haha

EllyMay

VIP Member
I don't know how these things work but if she went to her GP would they actually suggest weight loss injections?

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Rahhhh this post appeared on my FYP and it just put me in mind of Becki standing monitoring portions when she’s dishing up, making sure she gets the biggest amount, piling it all on to the plate the size of a bastard hula hoop (NOT the cresp) Yeah can deffo see her doing this, the gutsy bastard 😫

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha