Beckijones4 #97 90% head, 10% face, 100% n

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lack of education around nutrition, weight loss and exercise is astounding 🤣 she hasn’t got a bleeping clue which is why she’ll never lose weight and keep it off. You can’t outrun a disgusting diet love. I’ve never known anyone so thick (apart from Kate Hayes)

Reactions: 43
Her lack of education around nutrition, weight loss and exercise is astounding 🤣 she hasn’t got a bleeping clue which is why she’ll never lose weight and keep it off. You can’t outrun a disgusting diet love. I’ve never known anyone so thick (apart from Kate Hayes)
I think she’s waiting for surgery to be gifted from some clinic in Turkey. She’s making out she’s making “small changes”-practically invisible changes- and then lo and behold she’ll be on her way to Turkey like all the other twatfluencers!

Reactions: 18
I'm genuinely shocked she hasn't started mounjaro or ozempic or something. It would be cheaper than all those takeaways 😂

Reactions: 26
I think she’s waiting for surgery to be gifted from some clinic in Turkey. She’s making out she’s making “small changes”-practically invisible changes- and then lo and behold she’ll be on her way to Turkey like all the other twatfluencers!
I’d take my hat off to her if she did that because at least she’d be doing something. But she wouldn’t because she wouldn’t be able to cope with the thought of not being able to eat the ginormous portions she does now.

ETA: And if she did, she’d duck it up like Poppy Adams has by eating cookies and cakes and all of the slider foods that go down easy but offer no nutritional value.

Reactions: 17
I bleeping HATE exercising, probably the reason im not a Victoria’s Secret model but I just don’t know why she bothers her fat hole doing it? Everyone knows that weight loss can be done just by eating a healthy balanced diet. Obviously exercise helps tone up and obviously good for mental helf etc but her excercising herself to the point of almost having a heart attack it’s like why does she bother? To then probably have a Donna kebab tonight. Whereas by her actually making those small changes she claims to make, duck the weight would drop off her and she wouldn’t be pushing herself to a heart attack by just eating decently. duck I dislike her

Reactions: 34
She does know you can get a drink from that thing called a tap in Caths kitchen? 💧

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So when she says she’s seen improvements ‘especially in my leg area’ what area exactly big becks coz you still have an extra vagina from where I’m sitting.

also where is her dad when she’s working out? Does she make him sit upstairs until she’s finished stomping about

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
On the way back from the airport and deciding what to do for tea as we can't be arsed cooking. I said to my husband 'what about an Indiaeum?' and now I hate myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Even a gazzy band won’t help this sad case. She’d keep eating and make herself ill and probably die. Like I’ve said a million times she needs to address her mental issues surrounding food, but she’s far too stupid to realise that. She’s nothing but a ticking time bomb

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Does anyone else REALLY want to see the "workouts" in real time? Not sped up to 25x?

Reactions: 29
Had a look on MFP at the slushy, out of interest. 240 cals and around 6 1/2 TABLEspoons of sugar 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.