Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubblebar1317

Chatty Member
Here’s the vid… poor Ollie. Nothing worse than losing a pet but he wasn’t looking well 😔

Attachments

Reactions: 3

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
I can guarantee you the second he crossed the rainbow bridge she was picking out pictures, videos and a sound to go onto a TikTok post. She loved the attention and sympathy. I was devastated when my pet died. Couldn’t even bring myself to tell my family WhatsApp group, couldn’t really look at pics or videos straight away.
I don't know what you are going to think of me but I've got a picture of my Bella when she'd just crossed Rainbow Bridge. She looked so peaceful. 😭 😭 😭 😭
---
Oh no I know what's coming next. Someone's going to do some photo shopping aren't they?

Reactions: 2

0121doone

I used to be a bit softer and kinder towards Becks like that. I feel sorry for Cath, Ian, Ricketts and even Paigee but not Becki. I don’t give a fck about her. She doesn’t give a shit about anyone but herself.. she never spent any time with him, wouldn’t take him out on walks as apparently he was too old.. well that’s funny cos Ian and Cath took him out. People in her comments said to get a little buggy and take him out on her walks for fresh air.. nah couldn’t be arsed despite having all the time in the world-just not for him. Posting over 1 minute video to profit from his death. Told Paige to take her post about Ollie down so Becks could get in their first with all the attention. On the day he was poorly going to the vets you could hear someone sniffing in the background like they were crying so I think it was known what was happening and she was still just thinking of food and commenting on TikTok. This isn’t me having a dig at you she just doesn’t deserve your sympathy. She will have been sad for a couple of hours but she will be fine now, im not even being sarcastic.. she doesn’t behave like most people would as she’s so self obsessed and self absorbed. I don’t know how her family put up with her. I think things might be strained between her and Paige right now after the sixteenth party and the Ollie post. I hope Paige sees through her now.

How do you know about Paige and the post? Have I missed something?

Reactions: 2