Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
This is in the comments of her “Things I pretend I can’t pronounce”
Someone asked if she had learning difficulties, laughed at Asthma 😂
Does she have GDD?
View attachment 2961744
I think sourlemmons is a bit think. They probably think GDD is a genetic illness. As for the asthma she wouldn't be pouncing around the living room if it was that bad.

Reactions: 4

Lonewolf

VIP Member
It's parsley!
I posted on our off topic but you're meant to call them kyivs now anyway (not making light of why but it's just undoing me) :censored:
Yeah I know it's parsley but it still looks like something that needs a course of antivirals 🤢 noum just noum 🤣

• Sick

Sertraline Queen

VIP Member
My dog died takeaway coming up, followed by the Ricketts memorial grazing table.

i hope Ricketts comes back and haunts her.
There’s no way Rickets is ever going anywhere near her again, other than to dance coil off a fresh one on her grave. he’s finally free of her.

• Haha
I fucking ""DISPISE"" the cosco trips mainly because I can't get a membership 😭 and this fat cunt uses crackbun caffs card to go and inhale all the tasters 🤨 I hope she chokes in there one day falls over and knocks down the samples display in the process 🤣
Is it hers from when she was teacher nursery assistant. Not sure if that counts as being in education though.

Helliebella

VIP Member
I fucking ""DISPISE"" the cosco trips mainly because I can't get a membership 😭 and this fat cunt uses crackbun caffs card to go and inhale all the tasters 🤨 I hope she chokes in there one day falls over and knocks down the samples display in the process 🤣
Just make a letter head and pretend you’re self employed 🤷🏼‍♀️

Auldyin

I reckon she already had the videum together before he even died as she knew how much attention it would get. Who the fuck who has lost a beloved pet thinks about doing a video just over 1 min so they get paid? She really doesn't give a shit about anyone but herself
Maybe her Paige also. She complains about her mum's cooking, uses her ill dad for views and makes any birthday about how generous she is. Why people think she is the kindest soul is beyond me.
Oh I agree 100%

soph30

VIP Member
One of the best things Beck could probably do would be to get a new puppy and run around with it to be honest. Cath could show some tough love and make her get up at 7 to walk it, or she couldn’t have one 🐶 You can’t care for a puppy without being active

Reactions: 3

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
I’m way behind on threads but
* Does big bec hate caths roasts because catch cooks a smaller portion? Hence buying a whole crown of chicken rather than a breast or some sausages? Same with the potatoes.
* The creative eye putting things together….shes gonna do more grazing boards isn’t she?!!
* she says she can’t pronounce the th on thing but can say this that there etc so she’s talking complete shit
* also her incessant comments that Ollie is fine because he isn’t howling with pain…..dogs don’t do that when they are dying you useless lump of shit, your dog is pissing everywhere and off his food…have him put down!!!
He was literally howling in one of her vids the other day anyway 😂 the one where she tried the Tim Hortons cereal thing

• Haha

cryptix

VIP Member
That love being:

1. exposing her young nieces and nephews to predators online and abuse in the comments
2. leaving her elderly dog to suffer in his old age and feed him terrible, overprocessed shit
3. openly complaining about her mother using her own kitchen to cook a dinner she wants for once instead of letting Becki have constant control
4. whinging about having to eat something she didn’t choose even though someone else cooked for her and she didn’t have to lift a finger
5. leaving a teaspoon for mashed potato for her terminally ill father after he expressed that he would like some with his dinner
6. shouting at her mother that she could only have one brownie from the box of nine she was gifted for free and the hiding the boxes in her car so no one else can have any
7. smothering her teenage niece and not allowing her to have boundaries in their relationship
8. not respecting her sister’s role as the actual mother to Paige
9. Overfeeding her nieces and nephews with unhealthy foods and not caring about their diet and health

Others can feel free to keep adding to this list to show how much “love” she gives to others
The only love she shows to others is to paige and the kebab house

• Haha