BeckiJones4 #89 Bison Scrandela

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s she got beef with diets she’d still be able to eat a good amount, according to her WIEIAD she barely eats some days and skips meals for something small 👀 so how hard would a calorie defecit be?

lying pig

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thanking everyone for 660k. I'm so suspicious about that seeing as she's deleted all the funny followers. Also her cheeks look painful and hands are vile.

Reactions: 14
I'm watching old 'supersize vs superskinny' episodes and yes they were not the best things to watch back in the day, mainly because we all wanted to be skinny and wanted their tips but honestly I think we should make them again to make people like becki realise what her diet is actually doing to her body!

Reactions: 16
I'm watching old 'supersize vs superskinny' episodes and yes they were not the best things to watch back in the day, mainly because we all wanted to be skinny and wanted their tips but honestly I think we should make them again to make people like becki realise what her diet is actually doing to her body!
Nah we need to bring it back the majority of the country is fat as duck

Reactions: 18
Wasn’t that the idea? Not sure if they got any support at all once they had finished filming. But they all needed the support and every single once of them fat or thin had a very poor relationship with food.

Reactions: 6
She would make so much money/positivity if she actually decided “I’m turning my life around - this is a weight loss account”. Wouldn’t spend her life holed away in her room buying followers and deleting comments, and you know, not die at 35? bleeping loser.

Reactions: 15
Wasn’t that the idea? Not sure if they got any support at all once they had finished filming. But they all needed the support and every single once of them fat or thin had a very poor relationship with food.
Yeah the reason why it was so good is because it focused on negative food behaviours as something you can have whether you’re fat or thin, and showing unhealthy thin people too. A lot of the programmes just judged fat people
---
Yep I notice this whenever I go on holiday. Most of the Brits abroad (including myself) are overweight.
I know we have to take some blame, but a lot of it is lack of time and processed food

Reactions: 10
So she's doing the grazing table in the apartment for paige & her mates then going out in Liverpool and staying over?? Staying over WHERE?,?? I hope to god not in the apartment with all the teenagers 😳

Also noticed its another 3 o'clock upload 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Controversial but also Fat Families! He was harsh as duck but a lot of the time it needed to be said!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.