Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goldie341

VIP Member
You’d think with how big TikTok is in this day and age something like tokfest would sell out in minutes. Lit seen like 5 photos from searching online looks like there’s about 10 people there
And Becki’s like five of them

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Reddy79

She’s so full of shit. If you made lunch for your kids every day & they constantly came home with 1/4 left over .. you would stop packing as much . If you made yourself lunch for work and every time didn’t eat it all , you would pack less .

She really thinks we believe that every single suitcase Sunday they have food that’s left over … so she continues to pack the same massive amount each time ?!

Have a day off you brain dead cockwomble . That airplane travel pillow that you pass off a neck has cut off the already tiny supply of blood going to your brain !

• Haha

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
My prediction is that Tokfest and the first Suitcase Sunday of the season will be so outrageous that we’ll be on a new fred by Sunday night despite being on page 2 right now

• Haha

x.x.x

VIP Member
So much to unpack ( litreally 😂)

Firstly a new bigger bag cos theres an extra mouth to feed.. the last suitcase was big enough an then to say porcha is really fussy so this is hers & pulls out the tiniest packup.

And then the chicken gojions! Wtf 😂 who takes cold chicken gojions for a packup? The whole suitcase is what you would expect to see on a buffet at a party not a packup!

Is if youm knowm youm knowm her new personality now?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

EllyMay

VIP Member
No way are we seeing all that fruit she's bought.

There's a comment from someone on the rant videum insistent that Bec Bec was a medical secretary. Can you imagine a letter she'd send, "soum your terminly ill...but yeh so do sum walks and youl be helfy....Soum yeh."

• Haha

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
I genuinely cannot cope with how she sort of repositions her smile over and over as if she gets out of breath holding it for too long. Though I suppose raising those cheeks is like a deadlift for her face.

• Haha

x.x.x

VIP Member
At the start of the video The way she says she doesnt know whos everyones is and then picks the box up an says thats not and does the biggest sigh pissed off you can tell cath packed the bag n has clearly done it wrong 🤣 poor beck beck wanted her green packup box but cath has given her a grown up one

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
“Cos youm knowm I do get peckish … fellow Morris dancing people will knowm“ How ON EARTH does sitting on your arse for 10 hours straight build up such an appetite? Making it sounds like she’s the one River dancing the night away ffs :rolleyes:
More like she’s fucking bored and passes the time cramming fridge raiders and mini scotch eggs in her gob.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Not taking a stab at you, but my spelling of chips as c h i p s, was deliberate.

I know many people in here enjoy the phonetic spelling of this SMEG fridge's pronunciation, but it's a nah from me.
I don't enjoy listening to it or reading it.

Personally I feel even popularising the phonetic spellings and how she speaks is almost supporting it, even if only in here.

I see it as dropping to her level, even if only for lols, and I aint about that.

Again, poetic license to ye all, just not for me.
youm must be fun at parties 😂

• Haha

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
I despise when she acts all surprised and goes ‘ooohmkay’ when she sees something for the ‘first time’. Stupid fat slug.

• Haha

amb1505

Why does she need to go to Morrisons when she’s got all that leftover stuff from yesterdays suitcase 🤔