Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
So apparently her dad’s been in hospital since the 30th with sepsis. Anyone else think it’s really weird that she went out for an Indian when her dad is ill in hospital!?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 62

WellJenelle

VIP Member
Why is it okay to call everyone on Tattle overweight 40 year olds but god forbid Beckum gets called fat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49

cryptix

VIP Member
Not sure if this was posted on here as well but someone put this on Reddit. I cannot believe how much weight she’s gained!! She is seriously heading for a heart attack.

View attachment 2663452
I don't know why she reminds me of Jo frost super nanny in the right hand pic...I found a pic but now I'm thinking I need my eyes testing lol
---
I know this is off topic,but can I just thank those who recommended hospice care for my dad.
He passed away on new years eve and the care he received was amazing for us and as a family.
Beckis resolution shouldn't be about to treating herself it should be making use of every moment she has,I'd love to have been off work living at home for the 4 short months of my dad's battle with the big c instead of thinking of what she can treat herself to.a treat to me is something you're ward yourself for doing well,or what you have worked hard for.she does neither of these things.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47