Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
If I had a pound for everytime some weirdo came on this thread, was not well received and then left by calling us all cunts, I'd have £2. It's not much, but it's weird that it's happened twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Annie65

VIP Member
Does she have a middle name beginning with L?
Do not ask again. I see your original post was deleted because you are trying to find her address with help of her middle name.

Why you are interested in her address is baffling and worrying at the same time.
Keep your shit off tattle

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Elisesya

Chatty Member
The way she moves her hands makes her look like Wallace. I can imagine her saying
“ Garlic Dep Gromit Ricketts!”

IMG_8725.jpeg

D0963BCE-8A07-42E3-8EB9-27E5A1501693.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Helliebella

VIP Member
Posting a clean my room video including organising her Victoria’s Secret/so spray collection. Sad bastard.
My 11 year old does these type of videos

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Diagoras20

Chatty Member
Those 'Soum...?' Perfumes are so 00's teen. Grow up Beck, move on. Bet she smells like a PE changing room.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

jomc40

I don’t understand her Xmas dinner videum, she’s blaming her dad for the fact they had to go out for it, SHE can’t cope with the stress, fucking idiot

Reactions: 52

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
It’s so obvious she drops hints and wants people to ask if she has a boyfriend when it’s Declan (her gay friend who doesn’t want to be seen)

She’s placed the photos of them together in the background of her vids numerous times.

She happens to ‘forget’ to add a sound to her latest haul when Declan happens to be talking in the background.

She shows Declan’s pizza in the video when she could have easily not included it.

Last one has backfired though cos everyone has just assumed that fatty is eating 2 pizzas to herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Rodeodown

Massive box filled with basic hygiene products for her birthday - if that's not a big old hint then I don't know what it

• Haha
Reactions: 47